Balfor Recruitment logo
Balfor Recruitment

Balfor Recruitment Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for

I have worked as a cover supervisor/instructor for this company in the past I found the manager/staff to be excellent they supported me in my teaching career a lot thank you everyone at Balfor manjit lall

Pros

excellent

Cons

Join balfor - it's amazing!

I have been working with Balfor for a few months now and I can honestly say it is the best company to work for. The culture is amazing and each and every consultant goes above and beyond for you. They stay late if you need to see them late in the evening and they even answer phone calls and text messages on evenings and weekends! I would recommend joining!

support system not great

Great experience, allowed me to gain some great skills that will continue to benefit me in future employment. However, the support system was not great.

A great company with great ethics and high levels of professionalism

Balfor is a company that puts the candidate first. The company will treat every candidate as an individual and do their utmost to find the right job first time and every time.

Pros

Great offices, Great people, Great benefits

Cons

None!

No.1 in Birmingham!

A great service by people who actually care! Balfor Recruitment have been around for over 20 years and it is clearly evident why - they take great care and time to understand your needs as a job seeker. I highly recommend Balfor Recruitment.

Pros

Highly efficient service

Excellent Service!

I have been dealing with Balfor for the last couple of weeks now and I have had nothing but excellent service from the company and my consultant. Would definitely recommend Balfor for anyone looking for a role in teaching or healthcare.

Excellent Service

Have had a really positive experience working with Balfor and their consultants, always responsive and pro-active working on my behalf. Would happily recommend them to any looking for work in education.

Pros

Good rates of pay

Very proactive and can do approach

This is a company that cares about its consultants and its temporary workforce. With so many agencies in the marketplace it is important to find one you can trust and Balfor have my 100% trust and loyalty.

Pros

The best Xmas Party ever!

Cons

Actually cant think of one!

Welcoming place to work

a typical day at work is fun and very productive, i had learned a lot of skills in admin work, finance, and the recruitment cycle 360, as a trainee recruitment

Jobs at Balfor Recruitment