Ballymore

Ballymore Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom15 reviews

Lovely working environment

Staff that you work with are really nice. Everyone works as a team. Residents that you work for can be quite difficult as times although majority are lovely.

Pros

Lovely working space

Cons

12 hour shifts

Too much stress for peanuts

It was a place of good work practice until everything is upside down,management want to put you to blame for something you didn't do or was aware,communication overall is rubbish,too much to do with almost zero training provided,they throw you in an big site of ocean for you to get on with without training and sufficient information.too many boss type managers all over the place

Pathetic management, racist, bullys

worked here at the Flagship site in east london for a long while in the security sector. The Management have no clue what they are doing, they bully you and look at you like pieces of rubbish. Top managers are racist and will set you up for failure and will try to end your career. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Royal wharf ballymore

Stay clear , over work you , moan about every little thing . Hate you having days off even if genuine reason . Constantly trying to get you sacked. If you ain’t Irish there is zero chance for progression . Don’t arrive late nor expect to have any early days ever

Managers have very little experience. Multicultural workforce, no body is getting along. Plenty of conflicts between staff. Gossip is the fuel that heat up Embassy Gardens.

Poor culture/values, progress based on favourtism

Staff are easily replaced and that is the culture, there isn't much room to progress unless you know somebody who knows somebody. Hardest part of the job is dealing with management who get away with poor management.

Pros

Summer/Christmas dos

Cons

Poor values, favouritism, no intranet, progress if Irish, non-competitive pay & holiday allowance, bonuses given undercover

Very Bad Place to work

The management is poor, they are very sneaky and if they don’t like you they will do what it takes to force you out. They are also very racist. They talk badly about other work colleagues and bully them to get their way. There is no actual real structure and no room for progression. My advice is stay well clear of this company as you will live to regret it.

Handover

Felt at home from interview stage right the way through, was line managed well and I liked that suggestions ideascetc I suggested were listened to and not outwardly dismissed. I loved the atmosphere and my team and was sorry to leave.

Pros

Potential to develop and growth

Cons

The hours were not ideal however it wasn't a deal breaker

Challenging Exciting workplace

Everyday was different varied role. The roles involved planning, development appraisals and cashflow modelling, sales and marketing, contract procurement and construction management.

Graet atmosphere and Team spirit

Great atmospheric and people freindly place to work. Remarkably pleasent workplace and the staff were just as welcoming, supportive and happy to share experiences and expertise.

Pros

As above

Cons

Hated the mud on the building sites.

good harmony and productive at work

i did work with alongside very ethical and professional people. i learnt foreseen the whole progress, delivering particular task, efficiency of time and managing people.

I have learnt a lot from Ballymore, the management and the work style is very efficient. The only downside of that job is we have to do four days on then two days off, after that we have to do four nights on and two days off. That mixture of night and day shifts confuses the body system.

Pros

Good 12 working Hours

Cons

A mixture of day and night shifts

Young firm with a lot of prospects.

Having taken me on straight after graduation, I owe my knowledge to date to this firm and its management. Having involved me in every aspect of the business, and having the confidence in me to undertake tasks by myself has reached me a great deal in the industry.

Pros

Independence to carry out works.

Cons

Easy and relaxed working environment

The job itself is very easy, the easiest i have ever had to do. The normal day would start by opening the club early in the morning and running all the health and safety checks first thing before the residents start coming so it will be already ready for full use for the rest of the day.Other duties include running the smooth operation of the health club, communicating business to business and business to residents. Teaching classes and doing various promotions for health and well being. The most enjoyable part of all is to be training people and helping them to transform their lifestyles and physiques, motivating, inspiring and inducing self confidence. Management is average, i feel sometimes miss understood and not valued as an individual and being looked at like somebody that brings in profit.During 4 years working for the company i have learned a little bit of the different ways of dealing with the situations, also done few courses that will make my job easier and protect me in legal ways.

Pros

Free use of the gym facilities

Cons

Can be very long hours, no career or more earning opportinities

review of my currunt job .

A typical day at work : cleaning the jym spa and reception area to a 5* standerd . I have learned to pay attention to detail , improve my skills to work in a team. The hardest part of my job is working at nights. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i work in a team .

Pros

4 nights off

Cons

8 nights, 4 off, 7nights, 2 of then, 10pm - 7am......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ballymore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement