Baltic Apprenticeships logo
Baltic Apprenticeships

Baltic Apprenticeships Employee Reviews

Productivity and working environment

Qualifying clients, sales and account managing, closing sales and providing clients with factual information. submitting documents due to sales completion and following company procedures. learned to manage time efficiently. Managers worked well with everyone within the team, motivated and supported staff when necessary. Work place culture, work as a team, support one another and meet targets. Competing with competitors to secure clients business. enjoyable, staff meetings and exceeding clients and management expectations.

Work from home. Good work life balance. Bullying culture

. Encouraged to put in a grievance by HR against bullying sales manager.Less than 2 years service and lost my job. Small company . Not allowed to challenge.

Pros

Work from home . Good sales support

Cons

Bullying manager. Nothing done. However Since left.

Amazing place to work

I absolutely love working at Baltic Training. It is a very rewarding place to work as you are helping apprentices into jobs and also helping companies benefit from them. The culture is fantastic as everyone wants to see the company being successful and everyone supports one another and is happy to see others doing well.There are so many development opportunities for people who are working hard and deserve to progress. I have had a number myself in the years I have worked here and senior management are really passionate about their staff feeling appreciated.

Pros

Good incentives, progression, great culture and atmosphere

Cons

I honestly can't think of any!

A brilliant place to work!

I've worked in quite a few different organisations, including retail, higher education, and local government, and I've never really been in a workplace that has a culture quite like Baltic. Everyone is so supportive and friendly, there's an amazing energy here. I get regular feedback and recognition for my work, which I find to be very motivating. My role is varied and interesting - there's always something new to learn and new projects to focus on. I feel like there are always opportunities to get involved in different things, work across different teams, and progress professionally. During the Coronavirus lockdown, the management and HR teams at Baltic have been incredible - putting the wellbeing of their employees at the heart of decision making. I've only been in the role for around 6 months so far, but I've been really impressed! I really love working at Baltic Apprenticeships.

Pros

Regular recognition and positive feedback, 4pm finish on Fridays

An environment that makes you love going to work

Working at Baltic defines the phrase - if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. You will place young people into their first careers, which is an amazing thing to wake up to do every day. The support and development in the business is second to none, you never feel without value and every single person in the business wants the best for you.

Pros

amazing environment

Cons

If you ever get another job, you'll never be as happy as you were working at Baltic.

Amazing place to work with so many progression opportunities

I started the company back in December 2018 with no sales experience. Since then I have had two promotions within my role. From day one, I have had so much support from managers and directors in the company. It is great to feel appreciated and praised for doing well, something I have never had previous with other companies. The thing I love most about my job is that I get to help young people kick start their career in something they are passionate about! Everybody at Baltic Apprenticeships is so welcoming and allows you to become part of a work family. Manager's are there to support you and really care about you doing well. It really is an amazing company to work for and my future is definitely in this company!

Great Company to work for

I have worked at Baltic Apprenticeships for nearly six years now and honestly couldn’t think of a better place to work. I genuinely look forward to going to work everyday in a job that is very rewarding. Baltic are really making a positive impact on the lives of many people and long may it continue. The working environment is fast-paced but the office environment is great and there always lots of incentives, team meetings etc to get people involved and keep people updated. There are clear progression route for individuals within the business and the Managemnt Team make a real effort to get to know people on a personal level.

Great place to work!

I started at Baltic Apprenticeships as a Business Consultant 7 months ago and I would honestly say it's such a rewarding job in a supportive company! I started Baltic with minimal experience in sales and the management and coaching team offer amazing support and guidance to make sure you excel in your role! At Baltic we really are a family and all are welcomed in with open arms, alongside incentives and an amazing bonus structure - this is a company that truly cares if you are willing to put in the effort and make the most of your role. In the short time I have been at Baltic, the number of opportunities for personal development have been vast and communication from the top level is always conveyed to the staff.

Pros

Early finish on a friday, incentives, Baltic Parties, bonus structure

Cons

none!

I look forward to coming into work every day!

I started at Baltic Apprenticeships less than two months ago and I am overwhelmed by the support and guidance that I've been given in this short space of time already. There isn't a moment where someone isn't on hand to help with any difficulties that you come across. The atmosphere is lovely because of the supportive nature that Baltic employees have. There is always encouragement from the management staff too towards your professional development and there is a sense that everyone's role is as valuable as each other's. I am so pleased that I was given the opportunity to work at Baltic Apprenticeships - I look forward to coming into work every day!

A great employer

One of the best organisations I have worked for, put people first and really care about staff and the apprentices they support. The company has values that actually mean something and influence the work culture.

Jobs at Baltic Apprenticeships

See more jobs

Great progression

Management have been fully supportive from day one with clear understanding of progression opportunities. Yes, there are often changes in process but it's in the name of the business doing better.

Worst place I’ve worked

Absoloutly awful place to work. Managers are bully’s and sit slagging people off everyday then pull you into a meeting to spread lies and make you feel humiliated. Any confidential discussion you have will be discussed across the entire floor, in my time there I witnessed the senior managers shouting about someone’s medical conditions and making fun of them reducing them to tears. Turnover is horrendous and if your face doesn’t fit that week regardless of performance or how long you’ve been there they will have you out. No coaching given what so ever other than a “side by side” session in which the manager will sit on Facebook or texting their partner then make up a load of lies that you apparently done wrong. Seeing staff be reduced to tears several times a day is not in anyway the “values” this company claim to show. As for being a mindful employer they wouldn’t know compassion if it smacked them in the face.

Vile, hypocritical management

Simply the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of gracing my presence with. If your not 19-22 young and pretty, your not going to fit in, and with that comes no job security. Management are vile in the way they treat staff, and hypocrits when they preach values and yet wouldnt know decency if it slapped them in the face. If your booked in for interview then please expect to be laughed and mocked after you have exited the building by your interviewers, as they would often come back onto the floor mocking people calling them "chavs" and laughing at the clothes worn. Absolutely the most unprofessional work environment I have ever experienced. And dont think HR will help you, they are quite happy to run straight to your manager, disclosing your medical problems aswell. Quite often management would shout accross the room asking staff about sensitive medical issues humiliating staff in the process. If I give any small amount of advice. It would be to avoid this company, I would rather be unemployed then work 1 more hour for this company.

Pros

Free breakfast when they restock

Cons

"Management"

Wouldn’t recommend

Worst place I have ever worked. The way management treat staff is absolutely disgusting and they don’t even practice what they preach. All you do is get told why you’re not good enough while they are sat flicking through Facebook on their phones. No compassion, rude, and arrogant. Make you feel like it should be an honour to work for them and it absolutely isn’t. Staff get screamed at so everyone can hear and they make it obvious they talk about staff in a big glass meeting room. They pride themselves on company values.. and they wouldn’t know a value if it smacked them in the face. If your face doesn’t fit... you have no chance.

Just a number

If your young and impressionable and dont know your rights then it's perfect for you. Management spend more time in meetings talking about you than coaching you. First 4 months are great but then it changes.. managers talk down to you and have you constantly worried your jobs on theline

Love working here...

i have nothing but good things to say about Baltic. Even though it is a sales job which can be stressful you have so much support from colleagues and managers to get you up to scratch. You feel welcome by everyone and I settled in so quickly. If your passionate about helping young professional helping kick start your career and work hard to find those opportunities there are so many benefits :)

A place to grow!

Baltic is a great place to work, I have been here for almost 6 months now and I have loved everyday. I have been given so many opportunities already and genuinely look forward to coming to work each day. Baltic is a passionate company and we care strongly about what we do and the impact that we have on those we work with.

Fast paced but fun and productive

I have only been with Baltic Apprenticeships for around 2 months now and am still in the 'training' period. I look forward to coming in to work every day, my team and manager are fantastic. My days are always constantly full, I personally enjoy a day like this, I like to be kept busy, and every task is different. There is a lot of information to learn, but when you put this into practice and achieve your outcomes the feeling of satisfaction is huge. I would totally recommend this company to friends looking for work.

Love island wannabes

Uncomfortable working atmosphere Fake recognition Unclear instruction on tasks Clearly a beauty contest Work expirience and qualifications seem to mean nothing on employment basis Not willing to take a chance unless you fit face Unprofessional and sloppy work environment

– 8 August 2019
Good Afternoon,Thank you for leaving a review of your employee experience at Baltic Apprenticeships. Naturally, I am disappointed in the nature of your review and apologise for the experience you appear to have had; particularly as it is not reflective of the people culture, values and experience we have and are trying to further develop here at Baltic. I welcome you to contact me directly to discuss this further; in order that I can provide you a personal apology for the employee experience you have had and appropriately investigate and address the above feedback. Please direct your e-mail to HR@balticapprenticeships.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards,Matt WelchHR ManagerBaltic Apprenticeships

Couldn't ask for a better company to work for.

I have worked at Baltic for over 8 years now and I can honestly say it has provided me the best start to my working life. I started here as soon as I left sixth form to complete an apprenticeship, and I have since progressed up to, Marketing Assistant then Marketing Executive to my current position as Marketing Manager. The culture is amazing, management want the best for our apprentices, the employers we work with and most importantly the staff that work here. Being a Baltic employee means you are creating a long term career with a company who wants to support you in getting everything you want out of life. Whether it's a new car, a new home or work-family life balance. It means you are playing a part in creating opportunities for young people to better their lives and supporting them into roles they are passionate about. It means that no matter how stressful your day maybe; praise, acknowledgement or a reward for your hard work is around the corner. It means that no matter what department you work with, you have someone to look up to who motivates you to better yourself and to continue improving.

Pros

Free breakfast, quarterly treats, amazing parties, good salaries and progression opportunities.

Cons

Baltic wants to provide the best service possible, so although processes may change frequently, it is for the best of all stakeholders.

Overall a great place to work

Baltic is a brilliant place to work and from a sales persons perspective there is great earning potential. The commission scheme is brilliant and is easily achievable. The management team are supportive and will always push you forward for further training courses & are heavily focused on continuous development. It's a fun, lively office with a family feel. There's great incentives such as trips to the races, annual Mallorca trip and much more. There is so much opportunity for development and progression for those who work hard and have the right attitude!

Pros

Incentives, Earning Potential, Progression, Overall great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baltic Apprenticeships. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement