Bamboo Childcare

Bamboo Childcare Employee Reviews

I pre-plan my day before so know exactly what I am doing and at what time, I also allow for management dropping in for a chat plus if I need to go and buy produce as order hasn't turned up I include that in my daily tasks. Hardest part of my job is sometimes there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Most enjoyable part is the cooking
Pros
Hours fit in with family
Cons
None really
Professional and positive. Prompt communication. Supportive. Honest. I would recommend Bamboo to colleagues looking for work, they are not your typical childcare agency and will work with you, for you!
Bamboo is a lovely company to work for, they are supportive and friendly and will do anything they can do to help. There's no problem big or small and they pride themselves on providing the best service possible. With many positions available now nationwide from Level 2 practitioners up to Nursery Managers- Bamboo Childcare is the best point of call to find you the perfect match to fill your vacancy or find you your perfect job. Please do get in touch, the professional and friendly team are ready to help.
My time working at Bamboo Childcare has been extremely positive, the directors are great and get involved with the team on a daily basis and always there to answer any questions you may have. The office environment is fast paced but everyone gets on really well, would definitely recommend working for Bamboo if you're looking for a new role in recruitment. If you're looking for a role in childcare we work with nurseries all over UK so please get in touch.
The management team is very welcoming and seems to be very approachable, helpful and very willing to answer questions and help you with issues that are challenging. They very professional.
Pros
Positive working environment
Cons
None so far