Bamford Contract Services

Bamford Contract Services Reviews: Working at Bamford Contract Services

United Kingdom11 reviews

Get your hopes up then dash them

this is a temp agency that gets in touch with you then doesn't contact you again when you are more than qualified for the role you are applying for. Use someone else if you want to get a job quickly and without hassle.

Pros

non

Cons

non

Placed me at a contact centre

Staight-forward and hassle free, simple interview few maths and english questions then offered the job. Was only a temporary vacancy unfortunately but always responded to my phone calls and emails and I would definately work for them again.

very productive fun work environment

very well run work experience absolutely brilliant well mannered staff members well balanced between work and home life lenient to a certain extent very kind and welcoming work place

Its a job

Bamford were very helpful got me a job quickly any problems I had they sorted next time I become unemployed I will certainly going Bamford well done thanks

Pros

You get paid

Cons

Pay could be better

worse agency ever

they don’t give you enough notice i was in bed they rang me at 9 and asked if i’d fancy work i said yes but not today they said i had to be at a warehouse by 10 i said i couldn’t make it so they said there not gonna bother with me and that i should find another agency

work agency

Overall a pretty good agency however 3 weeks in a row they have not included my expenses which is frustrating. Also the expense is a tax relief not what they say it is as 0.45p per mile. turns out to be 30 quid for 160 miles per week.

Painter and decorator

Worked for these for a week, was told the Friday I would get a call over the weekend where I was working Monday.. I never got the call! I was fuming and they kept ignoring my calls and had no job the Monday! They even had the nerve to phone me 3 weeks later and ask me if I busy!! Avoid at all costs

Pros

Cons

Where do i start...

Painter and decorator

Absolute waste of time poorly run and can’t even have the decency to call you to say you aren’t needed anymore. Wasted a day getting to site for 7 in the morning to be told I wasn’t wanted off the client. Avoid this agency if you can .

Pros

Not many

Cons

Poor attitude

Not good.

Poor management .They will send you anywhere doing anything.Tell you to tell anyone who asks that that you have worked for them for a few months and have done that sort of work before. Advertise jobs in one area then tell you they are not available but there is something else for you on the otherside of the universe . Charlatans .

Pros

Bugger all.

Cons

Having to travel to the otherside of the universe for work.

Very poor, wouldn’t entertain them again

I was sent to a job on behalf of Bamfords so I arrived 15 minutes early to find there was no on site after waiting half an hour someone did arrive but only to tell me that I wasn’t required today now I received no compensation for my time and Bamfords didn’t even care because to them we’re are just a number on their system but they should be more aware we’re the ones out there doing the hard work.

Cons

Poor customer service

busy and productive workplace

the work place was busy and there was plenty to do. it wasn't really hard work as i was already skilled in the area they had me working in. my day to day duties where to do patch plastering and skimming to a finish.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bamford Contract Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement