Barclaycard

Barclaycard Employee Reviews

United Kingdom169 reviews

Good company to work for. Some colleagues how ever could have benefited from manners as disgusting language used at times looking back they should have been reported.

Pros

Good training . Fair company to work . Reward for hard work.

Cons

Pushing sales of ins . Pbp

Terrible place to work

Not to nice people to work with, everyone thinks they are the boss and constantly patronising or they will look at you like you’re piece of s##t.No opportunity to get perm or better job as friends and family are priorities.

Pros

Parking on site

Cons

Attitude

Stressful and bully culture

It's the worst place I have ever worked. Higher management are bullies and have favourites who they help promote and the workload is horrendous and unrealistic leaving staff stressed on a daily basis

Pros

Free drinks and fruit in friday

Fun workplace

Best place to work at. People will care for you. Multi culture work place. Lots to learn and share your skills experience and knowledge. You can have say in this place and I am sure the management will listen to it very carefully. What a great place to work. If given a chance again I would definitely join thus work place again and with great passion. This place will make you proud and you will enjoy every minute of your career.

Pros

People are welcoming and friendly

Cons

Can't see any

Brilliant work culture

Great working environment, although salary is a problem. Some good benefits. Great management overall. Interview is a little tough considering. Overall, a great working experience

Pros

Environment

Cons

Salary

Productive + Friendly

enjoyed working for the company, they look after their employees, everyone down to earth and willing to help each other! most enjoyable part was meeting new people and forming relationships as well as the relaxed atmosphere

Overall excellent organization to work for

This organization offers best work life balance and care of employees in all respects. Benefits are excellent as well as salary. I would recommend this company to everyone

Amazing workplace

Great Place, amazing culture, the company recognises work/life balance. Amazing people. There are great benefits, most of them available within the workplace and make life much easier!

Initially High Pressured but relaxed once passed accreditation

It was my first job after uni and was relatively relaxed once i passed my accreditation. People were nice i still keep in contact with some. The managers were also relatively understanding.

Highly competitive with a lot of talented people therefore progressing can be quite difficult but overall I thoroughly enjoy working for this company.

One of the most stressful jobs l ever had

Not enough training given Not enough time to learn before your cases are given to you Too much pressure and more experienced people couldn't spare their time to teach you anything as time was allocated /case Friendly people and kind and professional team leader

Great company

Great company to work for. Great team. Lovely head office. Good training, and product. I enjoyed my time here. Targets were challenging, but achievable.

Varied work with lots of opportunities

A good brand to work for. Lots of facilities in their Northampton office and the reassurance of working for a large organisation with high standards of behaviour.

Workplace programme

management try engage into promotion, however do not hire enough staff for the job hand causing difficulties and high levels of stress, no benefits given to encourage productivity

Don’t do it

Would never ever recommend working here. It is an extreme stress and staff are not looked after. Some good benefits but overall they are not worth it. Don’t do it.

Barclaycard is a good place to work and get better experience, I enjoy and still enjoying working at Barclaycard now Barclays UK. The best place work.

I had a good experience on the interview day, I was not sure at first time but was happy at the outcome of my interview. I like my work at Barclaycard and what I do. I will be happy to introduce someone to work in Barclaycard. The salary rate in Barclaycard is small, I will recommend a high rate in salary.

Relaxed and Family Friendly environment, I will like to work there again

Relaxed and Family Friendly environment. BPS Team are a great bunch of people Relaxed and Family Friendly environment, I will like to work there again

Value driven

I mostly enjoyed my experience working at Barclays. They have a strong ethos to work towards the companies common values, have flexible work options. Work life balance can be a struggle for some.

Good People and nice customers.

The people i work with and the customers are lovely. I enjoy the work. you have the chance to build relationships with stakeholders, go above and abyond for the customer.

Pros

good breaks

Cons

Very good place to work at

Barclays in Northampton is a very nice place to work at. I've been working at Barclays at 3 occasions as a contractor only. When they have work for me they usually call me.

Great place

Loved the team spirit while working here. Job is stressful but rewarding and the targets were generally achievable. A very good induction programme and then ongoing support. Only left as the shift patterns no longer suited my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barclaycard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement