Barker Ross Group

Barker Ross Group Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom37 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

I enjoyed working at Barker Ross since I have been working there for a long time. Everyone was very nice and they helped me to find hours that suited me and my children. I vividly recommend this job since you will be able to schedule it how you want to.

Friendly atmosphere

With this team I got very good time,good expierence.Meet lots of nice and friendly people,very helpfull.Good and full training provide.Flexible shift and good paid.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

long hours shift

Pretty basic warehouse work

Some warehouses better than others, difficulties with communication with agency workers, pretty good pay, not flexible hours, good for a short period of time

Hard working team

Try to do their best for customers and on whole look after their staff well with several staying for years! Some good soft benefits including awards and annual conference.

disorganization, inattention and violation of the laws

This Agency is often confused time and place of work staff, forget to list the salary, to send and sign documents in time, record vacation time, do not give P45. Pregnant women are illegally fired.

Loud and stressing workplace but enjoyable

Long and short working hours. Team work. Poor management. Indifferent people. Long afternoon shifts. Evenly distributed breaks.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No air conditioning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barker Ross Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Barker Ross Group with