Barton Hall

Barton Hall Employee Reviews in Kettering

Kettering4 reviews

Great place

I loved working at Barton Hall ngl I would do anything to work there again it's amazing company the kitchen inviroment was like a family to me. The manager were amazing to work with they do everything for the company.

Wow

I found Barton hall on indeed and was in for an interview. The work was not what I expected at all, I was working in weddings and serving brilliant people day in day out. My managers and co staff were flawless in my opinion for 99% of my time there, I felt like I was part of a strong team. The beautiful scenery across the plot made it so much more enjoyable. I am forever grateful to everyone that worked there.

Insights into Barton Hall

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Fun but bad hours

Most hours are available evenings and weekends however people there are fun to work with. Nice kitchen and front of house team food provided at lunch time.

bar maids life

dealing with customer orders and taking food and beverages to the guests. setting up weddings and Christmas party's. This job really gave me a confidence boost after having my little boy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barton Hall. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement