Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University Employee Review

Fun job.

26 November 2019
Enjoyed my job working with the students and other staff members. Fantastic location to work and great support from the university to all levels of employee.
4.0Job security/advancement
28 February 2020
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) - Bath, Somerset
very relaxed atmosphere and lovely students, i felt like i was making a difference to their education and was helping settle them into the school environment, especially at the beginning of the year
2 September 2019
Same location
Facilites & Services Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Newton Park Campus Bath
Managing day to day cleaning of all academic and residential buildings with several teams and shifts. Managing to provide different levels of service to clients and conference delegates. The workplace culture is friendly with everyone trying their best to meet demands. I enjoyed the relationships I had with my teams and working through difficult times with humour.
16 July 2019
Psychology Ambassador (Former Employee) - Bath, Somerset
The most enjoyable aspect of working for Bath Spa University was being involved in open days as a psychology ambassador. This allowed me to interact with prospective students and show my passion for both the university and psychology as a course.
Pros
Free Lunches