BAWSO

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

It is a good organisation to work with.

The only problem you feel shake when it comes to funding because it is a charity organisation where you don't know whether you can have jobs or not. Rather than that it's a good company to with.

Fulfilling and great workplace

No day was the same , my day would involve different tasks from manning the reception to assisting in administrative duties and supporting clients access public services and completing in forms. I gained a lot of skills organisational skills. adaptability,patience and ,communicating with people at all levels. Good approachable managers but no job progression. Very relaxed casual work culture but fast paced in terms of paperwork and processing new clients according to their needs. Hardest part of the job was offering support to emotional clients ,having to calm and encourage them. Seeing clients being empowered and able to take control of their thieves was the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

lots of paperwork

stressful

very busy, its like fire fighting. got to be strong and ready to deal with any situation .Learned to be strong no matter the situation as other people depend on me. to manage my time properly in the midst of all the chaos. have ateam of committed co-workers. hardest part of the job is no job satisfaaction as from day to day we donot know what will happen to outr positions. enjoyable oart of the job is making a adifference in women's lves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAWSO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BAWSO Reviews by Location