BDO
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

BDO

BDO Employee Review

Good Company

A good company to start your career but not to finish it. Most people stay for 2-3 years to build experience then go elsewhere like myself. I did enjoy working there.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Okay nothing out of ordinary

Okay Same as other audit firms Pay is lower Lots of small clients Culture is okay, people you work with make or break the experienceProgression depends on who you know

Pros

People

Cons

Same location

Great place to learn all about accounting and finance. Place to her all your accounting and finance foundations. Will recommend to you if you want to learn but not make money.

I wish that I didn't come to BDO

Really disappointing after I thought I hit the big time by getting an offer of employment.Work loads are excessive to the point of being stressful, a lot of micro-management, the pay could be better considering the workloads and management don't seem bother with you, outside of chasing you for work.Training is inadequate and I was even told to refer to a manual for when responding to a client, which blew my mind.Not exactly warm and welcoming either when you start either. I regret moving here and won't be there much longer I can assure you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare BDO with

• BDO
  • Good Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?