BDO
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

BDO

BDO Employee Review

Avoid. Long hours, no work life balance, little pay.

Very structured systems which can be good, however you have no routine. Your list of duties and responsibilities keeps growing (you may/may not like this) personally I was 9 months in and still did not feel settled because of this. Workload is too much for salary they place you on. Unrealistic expectations are placed on you which are not achievable within contracted hours of 37.5hrs per week. I would avoid this place if you can.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Positive workplace with encouraging colleagues

I truly enjoyed working at BDO, all colleagues were supportive and positive. Management are very professional and at the same time friendly towards others.A great atmosphere at work, definitely a good company to work for.
Same location

it is diffrent then I expected

Harderst part of the job- having too many managers. No project managemnt tools. The most enjoyable part of the job; friendly and helpfull colleagues
Same location

Flexible working hours and great place to work

Rapidly growing business, amazing people to work with and for. Career progression opportunities. A very relaxed working environment but focuses on deliverables.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare BDO with

• BDO
  • Avoid. Long hours, no work life balance, little pay.