Be Caring

Be Caring Employee Reviews

Excellent management support.

I have now worked for this company for 3 months, and although I am still settling in I can say that the support and help that you get from the management team is amazing. From starting my training right through to my first shadowing shift there has always been and continues to be support at every step from both management and colleagues. This is a career change for me so my confidence has been low but I can feel it growing due to the support I have had and positive feedback from clients. The job is fast paced there is no doubt about that days can be long but are rewarding. Communication is key if you struggle just ask and help is there.

Pros

Great support network, a great team of carers, accommodate availability, regular checking in to see how I feel in my new role.

Management talks behind your back, which is so unprofessional

Nothing like they say in their job description, no communication, staff talking about employees, throwing you into the deep end, not enough training, sending you to complex cases without enough training, they don't care for their staff, to them it's about their business, communication is the last thing, you will never get a straight response from that office, to those looking to join this company beware of their contact, just incase you leave before 6 months, they deduct all your training money, very rude staff. Disorganised, not to mention the service users complaining. Run before joining

Pros

Wages s little bit above minimum wage

Cons

Rude, disorganised Management

Management great and work is rewarding

The management team are amazing they help you out at the best as they can. They are approcable if you have any worries or problems, they are always on hand to try and help.The job is very rewarding working with different clients.

Very Fair With Me

I had to leave due to personal issues but during that be caring was great with me, understood my situation and gave me alot of lea way. The manager is probably the best ive worked for she cares about the carers.

Pros

Its a Jpb you feel Good about

Cons

Going back out after being home.

Care assistant

Avoid. Horrible place that don’t respect you as a person. Send you to jobs your not trained for. Don’t help in any way. Office staff are rude and don’t even know who you are.

More like a taxi service

Drivers are basically underpaid taxis, expected to take staff home even when they live nowhere near you. Staff that have been there a while talk down to new staff as though they're better. Promised all sorts when starting but you have to practically beg for a uniform

Pros

Leaving

Cons

After training things went down hill

Awful and Not Supportive

Worked at be caring for 3 months before having to go on the sick as I felt very unsupported and pushed to do work I didn’t want to. Coordinators were awful and very rude even when going into the office. You could tell who was favourites. Wouldn’t recommend working here much better companies else where

Terrible to their workere

I can’t even recall the amount of things they are guilty of. Every single worker gets completely over worked they do not take availability into account.Workers getting spoken to terribly by office staff and are not able to communicate with them if there are any issues with clients. Get no mutual respect. Would not recommend.

Great supportive place to work where you really make a difference

Working here you feel really valued and listened too.Everyone is friendly and supportive of each other.Great career opportunities.The management really care and listen to their employees.

Pros

Great friendly team.

Worst job I've ever had

Be caring are not so caring towards their staff. It always seems to be the biggest gossips (to put it nicely) are the ones being promoted. Horrible place to work and most of the staff are on drugs.

Pros

Lots of hours available

Cons

Everyone complains all the time

Jobs at Be Caring

See more jobs

Hard work stressful

Always short staffed so continual pressure from office staff to work extra hrs . Even If you work extra wage is always short every month. Then more stress trying to sort out

Pros

Nice clients

Cons

Wages always wrong

Flexible timing and friendly staffs

One of the best home care agency that I’ve worked with recent years. Staffs are friendly and co-operative. Flexible timing. Happy with other benefits. Out of all supportive and friendly co-workers stands out the best of be caring. I would defend suggest to others

Pros

Incentives and benefits

Cons

Confusing office number

The most rewarding job even a little goes a long way for some people.

It's a nice place to work lovely staff and carers. They are understandable which helps alot. They understand we are not magic and really good communication

Pros

20p extra on top of every call 40p if its an hour

Rewarding job

Working for Be caring has been a huge learning experience. I find this job exciting and rewarding as not everyday is the same, and making a difference to client’s days no matter how big or small always makes me happy.Everyone working in Be caring are kind and are like one big family. Help his given no matter what time of day and everyone is always so happy to help.

Pros

Annual bonus including birthdays, double pay for bank holidays. Caring environment and beneficial job

Fun workplace, lovely environment

Absolutely love working in be caring it is a really good company and workplace , all people we care for are lovely and friendly and respectful to the people who work for be caring.

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Some customers can have bad days

Friendly and rewarding

Great care company to work for. I've had worked for different companies in past and I have been a carer for past 5 years. I've started with be caring for last 5 months and I can truth say this is by far the best company.

Pros

Great team!

Excellent rewarding job

I have worked with Be caring for just over 4years and during the current pandemic we have worked together to support each other and help vulnerable adults and that is amazing.

Great Company

I have been with this company for almost 1 year & I absolutely love my job. The office staff are helpful they work around your needs& are always a phone call away if your needing help, will do their very best to help you as much as they can. Rotas are done fairly, alternative weekends guarantee. Definitely recommend this company :D

Friendly, Collaborative and Rewarding

I really love how varied my role is, and i've been really happy since I started here 7 months ago. Be Caring is a really open and friendly place to work, and the culture and peoples' values are so important (which I love!) Although I largely work from home, my role requires me to travel to all of the 4 offices, and I always get a warm welcome every time, even though I don't necessarily see people that frequently!Senior management are really warm and approachable, and it's so clear how passionate everyone is about the care sector, getting better terms and conditions/pay for the incredible care workers, and enriching the lives of the people we care for.Progression within the company is actively encouraged, and overall I find it to be a really forward-thinking and rewarding company to work for. If you're thinking of applying, do it! :)

Pros

Amazing culture, strong management team and rewarding work.

Cons

Can be a busy job at times - but it keeps things interesting!

Good company to work for

I have been with this company for 1 year now and love my job, I get along with all the staff and service users. The job can be hard and stressful but it is worth it to know you have done a good job. The office staff are really helpful they work around your needs for the job and are always a phone call away if your needing help. If your looking for a new step to take and you are kind and caring I would recommend this job for you.

Pros

Work around your home area

Cons

Long days

Carer

It’s great to be part of an organisation that is employee owned. I want to deliver amazing care as I’m valued and part of a team. We’ve just been told about our annual bonus which will be great before Christmas. We also receive a gift card on our birthday too. The company is sending out activity and well-being packs for all our service users for Christmas. It’s a fast paced role but so rewarding made even better by the values of the organisation

Pros

Mileage paid at 40p a mile and not sent all over the place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Caring. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Be Caring with

• Be Caring
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?