Be Personnel Limited

Be Personnel Limited Employee Reviews

Not pushed hard, management I worked with were good gave clear instructions left to get on with job and resolved any issues quickly, hardest part of the work would be working in adverse weather conditions
Good rates of pay, plenty hours if u want them, friendly and good atmosphere in the office, organised and give you plenty notice of upcoming contracts. I'd have no hesitation to work for them in the future.
Great company and always suggest relevant jobs in my area. Easy to apply and get back very quickly on whether or not you have got the job . Pays well and on time.
A typical day at work would be an eight hour shift cleaning and assisting those attending the races. I learned a lot of skills such as team work, confidence etc.
12 hour shift of taking out bad Brussels sprouts and learning how much devotion was required to continue that kind of requirement at work, management was fair and very helpfully in teaching new starts hoe to quickly become efficient at their specific roles, co workers were rather quiet as they were focused on staying on point at the job, hardest part of the job was keeping concentration as 12 hours of standing till and removing sprouts was mentally draining, not much on enjoyable.
Pros
good pay per hour, plenty of brakes
Cons
long hours and lack of morale
working for BE personnel was never boring and i was always busy for the company they sent me to work for