Be Personnel Limited

Be Personnel Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews

Easy tempory job

Not pushed hard, management I worked with were good gave clear instructions left to get on with job and resolved any issues quickly, hardest part of the work would be working in adverse weather conditions

humans as robots on site

This agency has very regoristic system, if You go sick - lose your job. Thats food production, they send You home if You come with cold flu, if You take days off to heal up - they get rid of You.

Pros

no dripping roof

Cons

long walk for breaks losing timebreak

30 June 2022
Thank you for your comment. Please email recruitment@bepersonnelltd.com so that we can review your individual circumstances and contact you to discuss.

Insights into Be Personnel Limited

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Nice and smooth

Working for BEP as HGV Class 1 driver for various customers. Very friendly people. Nice and smooth communication regarding jobs.Good pay considering location.

Pros

Nice communication

Friendly Work Force

I was delighted of having the opportunity to work local and within a short period of time after completing my application. I found the presentation and interview process really easy and I was comfortable while there during my induction. All applicants are made welcome and all applicants are offered translators if they struggle with English. Staff at Be Personnel are very understanding with new applicants and will accommodate any issues or questions you have. Factory work is not rocket science and Be Personnel will offer all training necessary to achieve a safe and relaxed environment for working, everyone is treated as equal regardless of age and race. I would recommend all who want full time employment or are looking to have a part time position. There are shift patterns to accommodate those who have commitments outside factory work.

Pros

Free hot drinks from vending machines good working relationships

Cons

Can be little cold in factory

30 June 2022
Thank you for your comment. We are delighted that you are enjoying your time working with Be and our Client!

Friendly and supportive staff

Working for Be personnel at the fish factory in Rosyth. Staff in the agency really supportive and forthcoming.Work’s environment is quite fast-paced but something anyone can do. Agency provides multiple shift patterns just have to choose which one’s more suitable.Doing overtime is a great way to get the wages up and there’s plenty of it.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Early start

30 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that you are enjoying your role!

Clapped

Was working at Seafood Factory in Buckie, Moray for 2 months, Doing overtime for this company is not worth it, you'd expect to get paid for overtime, but you get the standard hourly rate for doing overtime, don't get any extra pay

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Two 15 minute breaks for an 8 hour shift

10 March 2022
Thank you for your comment. All staff receive overtime at 1.5x standard rate after 40 hours per week with our Client, therefore please can you email us at recruitment@bepersonnelltd.com so that we can look in to this and resolve for you.

Great extra income, flexible hours

Be Personnel are an excellent company to work for. I’m a busy working mum and Be Personnel offer flexible hours that enable me to work in the evenings and offer additional assignments if I need extra hours during school holidays. They are always helpful when I call or email with any queries and weekly pay is a bonus too. I would highly recommend working for Be Personnel.

10 March 2022
Thank you for your comment and we are pleased that you are enjoying your time working for Be!

No hesitation to work for them any time in the future

Good rates of pay, plenty hours if u want them, friendly and good atmosphere in the office, organised and give you plenty notice of upcoming contracts. I'd have no hesitation to work for them in the future.

Great Company to work for

Great company and always suggest relevant jobs in my area. Easy to apply and get back very quickly on whether or not you have got the job . Pays well and on time.

enthusiastic work environment

A typical day at work would be an eight hour shift cleaning and assisting those attending the races. I learned a lot of skills such as team work, confidence etc.

efficiant and productive work place

12 hour shift of taking out bad Brussels sprouts and learning how much devotion was required to continue that kind of requirement at work, management was fair and very helpfully in teaching new starts hoe to quickly become efficient at their specific roles, co workers were rather quiet as they were focused on staying on point at the job, hardest part of the job was keeping concentration as 12 hours of standing till and removing sprouts was mentally draining, not much on enjoyable.

Pros

good pay per hour, plenty of brakes

Cons

long hours and lack of morale

great work place and lots to do never slow

working for BE personnel was never boring and i was always busy for the company they sent me to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Personnel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement