Beagle Technology Group
View all Beagle Technology Group reviews

Beagle Technology Group

Beagle Technology Group Employee Review

A short-lived experience.

My tenure in this company was quite short and it definitely wasn't the best workplace I have been to. While the sheet metal department fared pretty well, the composites material section was run-down and understaffed. Stress levels were high, not all employees were competent or adequately trained and turnover was high, which made the matter worse.

Pros

Easy to reach by public transport, simple interview, plentiful overtime.

Cons

Old building with leaking roof, poorly-organized, stressful at times.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Former employee

My first 6mths I enjoyed my job, but then things started to change its very hard to work with someone who chooses to ignore you. In the job you sometimes need to ask questions or talk about the job. Communication is terrible, even when you have a witness that different things are happening it doesn't count, supervisor gets away with it.Told talk and work at same time or not talk at all, but supervision and another person in department can stand around talking as much as they want and keep looking at their personal phones. Experience in the job don't mean much in this section.

Pros

Early finish on a Friday.

Cons

Management, bullying

Avoid!

Hands down the worst place I’ve ever worked. Incredibly unprofessional management, aggressive and threatening. Stuck in a 1980’s chauvinistic culture. Staff turnover is the highest I’ve ever experienced in all departments. They expect all salaried employees to work extra hours all the time. The building is atrocious, floods in the rain. The management team are well looked after but the lower levels are just there to serve them.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, building falling apart, bullying culture

Official response from Beagle Technology Group

24 August 2021
The company invites you to contact our HR support external company in confidence to discuss any concerns you may have.

Nasty place to work

Highest turn over of staff I have ever seen, the only place I have worked that I have had to wear gloves and a hat indoors, cameras watching your desks, do I need to add more.

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beagle Technology Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Beagle Technology Group with

Beagle Technology Group reviews by location

Learn about Beagle Technology Group in popular locations

• Beagle Technology Group
  • A short-lived experience.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?