Beagle Technology Group
View all Beagle Technology Group reviews

Beagle Technology Group

Beagle Technology Group Employee Review

Avoid!

Hands down the worst place I’ve ever worked. Incredibly unprofessional management, aggressive and threatening. Stuck in a 1980’s chauvinistic culture. Staff turnover is the highest I’ve ever experienced in all departments. They expect all salaried employees to work extra hours all the time. The building is atrocious, floods in the rain. The management team are well looked after but the lower levels are just there to serve them.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, building falling apart, bullying culture

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Beagle Technology Group

24 August 2021
The company invites you to contact our HR support external company in confidence to discuss any concerns you may have.

Same roleSame location

Former employee

My first 6mths I enjoyed my job, but then things started to change its very hard to work with someone who chooses to ignore you. In the job you sometimes need to ask questions or talk about the job. Communication is terrible, even when you have a witness that different things are happening it doesn't count, supervisor gets away with it.Told talk and work at same time or not talk at all, but supervision and another person in department can stand around talking as much as they want and keep looking at their personal phones. Experience in the job don't mean much in this section.

Pros

Early finish on a Friday.

Cons

Management, bullying
Same location

Nasty place to work

Highest turn over of staff I have ever seen, the only place I have worked that I have had to wear gloves and a hat indoors, cameras watching your desks, do I need to add more.

Pros

Leaving

Same location

Awful

Working at Beagle was a mistake straight from the start,It’s never got any money, full of false promises, always wonder if you will get paid.Really bad management Very stressful And the MD is a nightmare

Pros

Wages and life insurance

Cons

Just a bad place to work

Official response from Beagle Technology Group

24 August 2021
The company always pays creditors within agreed time frames and has spent significant monies on capital equipment as well as site improvements over the last few years with more planned and agreed for the future. Employees are always paid on the last working day of the month, we accept that payslips used to be issued after payday which may have caused some employees concern so these are issued by payday now. There is a new handbook which has focusses on stress management which all managers have been trained on as the company recognises how stress in the workplace or at home can affect employees. We have an employee assistance programme which is external and confidential to provide medical, legal, mental and financial wellbeing support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beagle Technology Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement