Bear Coffee Company Limited

Bear Coffee Company Limited Employee Reviews for Team Member

So far working at Bear I have really enjoyed how they have managed to balance specific and more in depth training with on the job work experience to make each day interesting and productive. I particularly like the varied working hours that I have received so far as it has allowed me to experience both quieter and busier periods and therefore do a variety of different tasks to suit this. Straight away I felt like a part of the team and would feel comfortable discussing any issues with management. Already they have been really helpful at accommodating my other job's requirements so that I am able to work in both places comfortably. Bear is a really sociable place to work, I enjoy speaking to both customers and colleges on a daily basis. Being able to have conversations helps to keep the day interesting and it's nice when you start to see familiar faces.
Pros
sociable, varied working hours
Cons
n/a
BEAR is a unique job with an awesome environment with consistently positive vibes, great work/ management relationships and the best coffee at the heart of everything you do. The management team at BEAR is very hands on and always looking out for progression opportunities for the staff; if I have any issues at work i'd feel completely comfortable talking to anyone from a supervisor to the store manager. The job is very different from a typical 9-5 but it comes with the chance of lots of interaction with guests; lots of moving around & constantly learning new things! There's no typical day at BEAR which I think is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free drinks on shift
Jobs at Bear Coffee Company Limited