Beijer Ref

What people like
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

The best management

I've been working for Dean & Wood, (beijer ref company) for 6 months, and I can honestly say this is the BEST work environment I've ever worked in. The management are so helpful, understanding and nice. I know if I have any kind of problem I can talk to my manager about it, this is not something I've ever felt in previous roles. Every one who works for the company are such nice people, and I know that if everyone was busy in my branch and I needed help, I could call another branch and everyone would be more than happy to help. The job its self is a nice job, with nice customers. There is a lot to learn and do, but this along with the amazing staff means that there is always something to do, making the days fly by. On going training via teams with customer advisors from other branches, meaning you get to know other staff members doing the same job as you around the country.I honestly couldn't talk more highly about this company, I've never felt so happy in a role.

Pros

Amazing management, lovely staff, days fly by

Cons

A lot to learn, but this isn't really a con in my opinion

A friendly place to work

There's no day where I don't enjoy coming to work at Beijer Ref. The team here make you feel like part of an internal family and even when the work builds up and everything is moving at a fast paced speed, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. The hardest part about working at Beijer Ref is getting your head around new responsibilities and tasks, but once you're over them almost anything is possible!

Wonderful Company

I loved Working here as much as it was a family run business we still got the jobs done within the time frame mostly early too. We got plenty of work done hes amazing to work for took me under his wing.

Pros

Free lunches and good experience

Cons

Hes a little bit bad at time keeping

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beijer Ref. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement