Bellrock

Bellrock Employee Reviews in Leicester

Company does not value staff. Has no direction. Does not appreciate effort shown, both positive and negative weirdly. Management do not consult staff.
Extremely corporate atmosphere, management seemed constantly in flux, It was a temp to perm role and they made me redundant with no notice a week before I was due to become permanent, which was also 1 month before Christmas.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Bellrock! Every staff member was so friendly and approachable. The nature of the work was brilliant and not too challenging. The training provided was thorough and precise. Furthermore, staff members were very professional at all times. Didn’t encounter any problems during my time here. Would love to return here if I could!
Pros
Lovely staff, chilled environment, management was extremely friendly and approachable, decent pay!
Cons
Nothing at all.
Great team to work with, shame it got disbanded so soon. A positive workplace was created and led to success in a highly competitive field. Built long term relationship with the team
Pros
Team
Cons
Change of CEO
Logging maintanance requests for customers, dealing with emails liasing with Customer Services, updating data on spreadsheets Excel and using the in house maintanance helpdesk. I have learned excellent communication and customer service skills, to be a team player and work well on own intiative aswell. Keyboard skills, Telephone skills.
reports, bid writing, budget management, contracts, debt, facilities, forensic analysis, IOSH, mediation, negotiation, procurement, profit maximisation, retention, sales, senior, strategic planning, supply chain, tender, cost management, key accounts, national, managing agent, stakeholder management
A good place to work. Managers are friendly and approachable. A of customer engagement and liaison with other departments.
Pros
35 hour week
Worked at Bellrock for the last 4 months as a Temporary Data Analyst while looking for permanent work. I have found that while working here the managers are incredibly supportive and there is a great working atmosphere. A typical day was quite tedius, however the management understand this and try to break your day up as best they can by giving you different work to potentially do.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Work can be a bit tedious
I enjoyed the fast-paced environment and job satisfaction that this job provided. I love to help people and to see problems through to resolution, as for me this is the definition of positive customer service, which I strive to achieve daily.
Pros
Regular potential for overtime
Cons
Non-competitive pay structure
The work was varied and you were constantly busy. The company is going through a transitional period due to a management buyout in 2013. The hardest part of the job was at times insufficient backup to validate budgets and previous years performance. My team worked very hard and were knowledgeable about the business.
Pros
Interesting and varied work
Cons
straight forward job monitoring over due jobs that had not been completed chasing up engineers that had failed to call on clients site to carry out works needed Friendly environment to work in all staff were extremely helpful
Pros
great office
Cons
position only volountary
Administration/Secretarial support to all areas of the business. -Every day is different, full of challenging last minute tasks and projects,to all departments. Please see below relevant departments and examples of tasks 665t - Finance (Invoicing) , Procurement and supply chain (mail merge - general office admin) , Account Management ( Creating spreadsheets, questionnaires and Contract adaption) , FMIC ( various excel based Stats Reports ) , Sales and Marketing ( Help creating brochures and sending out tenders ) , Technical Team ( holiday cover ) , HR ( Prepartion for payroll, sending out interview letters). General Duties include - Switchboard, postal duties and stock management. Working in a close knit team - very beneficial as work can be supported and prioritised efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job, is being so variable. Increasing knowledge everyday of all departments.