Bellrock logo
Bellrock

Bellrock Employee Reviews

i was in a firm that was brought out by bellrock

the culture at bellrock is a blame game no one will take ownership of the things they dothe comunication terable the departments are not interlincked

bad company to work for

avoid to work for this company un honest and poor managment let you work with stressthey care about money more than workersfake promises makes you work more hours if no covers for next shift

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Challenging but Interesting and a strive for continuous improvement

Bellrock offer genuine flexible working which at times can mean long hours but you can prioritise when they are worked. They do reward staff who strive to improve and develop in order to perform better for the business.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Ad-Hoc rewards/bonus, investment in people and technology

Cons

Long Hours (but flexible to suit the individual)

Micro managed

Facilities Manager a controlling personality and micro manages everything he doesn't trust the staff and staff really don't like him.. Lot of back stabbing in culture and LOW PAY ÂŁ9.12 an hour also 4 caretakers and 2 have the cream of shifts.. Stay away from this job be warned..

Pros

Cons

Bad shifts for 2 of 4 caretakers no fairness

Good place to work with wonderful colleagues

Good place to work, good on the job training and support from colleagues. Fair salary paid for various roles within the business. Approachable management team.

Not enough for job role.

The role was given very little support from Senior Managers within Bellrock, as several major issues were not morally and legally dealt with. Had no choice but to leave.

Avoid

Awful place to work for. Very clichy, if your not part of the cliche they make your life very hard. Management clueless, left to deal with everything on your own.

Helpdesk Coordinator

Extremely corporate atmosphere, management seemed constantly in flux, It was a temp to perm role and they made me redundant with no notice a week before I was due to become permanent, which was also 1 month before Christmas.

nice office

role logging maintenance requests for facilities management, chasing to ensure works carried out in a timely manner. Ensuring deadlines are met to meet clients needs

Lacking support to remote working

There is little to no training on the in-house system Concerto, for staff or vendors. No support from National Management, there is no one to one appraisal process and you are expected to just get on with it. Management tend to blame clients, suppliers and vendors for failings rather than look internally. It is a shame as the company has good prospects with big name contracts, The bid sales team don't understand what actually needs to be done and under price the job to win the bid. There is poor mobilisation and contracts set up to fail.

Pros

Has potential to improve

Cons

No support, poor training

Not Again

Company does not value staff. Has no direction. Does not appreciate effort shown, both positive and negative weirdly. Management do not consult staff.

Terrible company to work for

Facilities Manager and Deputy Manager have no clue how to manage a security team,laughable. Wage is way too low for job role Sickness benefits under par

Pros

Lovely company to work for, extremely nice staff members!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Bellrock! Every staff member was so friendly and approachable. The nature of the work was brilliant and not too challenging. The training provided was thorough and precise. Furthermore, staff members were very professional at all times. Didn’t encounter any problems during my time here. Would love to return here if I could!

Pros

Lovely staff, chilled environment, management was extremely friendly and approachable, decent pay!

Cons

Nothing at all.

Team

Great team to work with, shame it got disbanded so soon. A positive workplace was created and led to success in a highly competitive field. Built long term relationship with the team

Pros

Team

Cons

Change of CEO

Friendly Environment

I was left to get on with the role pretty from day one nice people to work with at Newbury however as with any role gossip travels fast management can see somewhat distant

Pros

Helping those in need

Cons

Distant managers

Good management and nice colleagues

I’m a caretaker and my role is very rewarding , I have great support from my managers and co workers when needed and the working environment is one of the best I’ve worked in . I am Very happy working for bellrock.

Pros

Good work life balance, overtime available if needed, rate of pay, good work environment

Productive and fun place to work.

Logging maintanance requests for customers, dealing with emails liasing with Customer Services, updating data on spreadsheets Excel and using the in house maintanance helpdesk. I have learned excellent communication and customer service skills, to be a team player and work well on own intiative aswell. Keyboard skills, Telephone skills.

......

reports, bid writing, budget management, contracts, debt, facilities, forensic analysis, IOSH, mediation, negotiation, procurement, profit maximisation, retention, sales, senior, strategic planning, supply chain, tender, cost management, key accounts, national, managing agent, stakeholder management

Challenging but rewarding

A good place to work. Managers are friendly and approachable. A of customer engagement and liaison with other departments.

Pros

35 hour week

Good company

Worked at Bellrock for the last 4 months as a Temporary Data Analyst while looking for permanent work. I have found that while working here the managers are incredibly supportive and there is a great working atmosphere. A typical day was quite tedius, however the management understand this and try to break your day up as best they can by giving you different work to potentially do.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Work can be a bit tedious

Busy, enjoyable, constantly moving forward.

I enjoyed the fast-paced environment and job satisfaction that this job provided. I love to help people and to see problems through to resolution, as for me this is the definition of positive customer service, which I strive to achieve daily.

Pros

Regular potential for overtime

Cons

Non-competitive pay structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bellrock. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement