Bellrock

Bellrock Work-life balance reviews

Bellrock offer genuine flexible working which at times can mean long hours but you can prioritise when they are worked. They do reward staff who strive to improve and develop in order to perform better for the business.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Ad-Hoc rewards/bonus, investment in people and technology
Cons
Long Hours (but flexible to suit the individual)
avoid to work for this company un honest and poor managment let you work with stressthey care about money more than workersfake promises makes you work more hours if no covers for next shift
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Awful place to work for. Very clichy, if your not part of the cliche they make your life very hard. Management clueless, left to deal with everything on your own.
I’m a caretaker and my role is very rewarding , I have great support from my managers and co workers when needed and the working environment is one of the best I’ve worked in . I am Very happy working for bellrock.
Pros
Good work life balance, overtime available if needed, rate of pay, good work environment
The work was varied and you were constantly busy. The company is going through a transitional period due to a management buyout in 2013. The hardest part of the job was at times insufficient backup to validate budgets and previous years performance. My team worked very hard and were knowledgeable about the business.
Pros
Interesting and varied work