Benefex
Benefex Employee Review

Enjoyable

9 December 2019
management needs work, but the pace is good and the people are great. There was a good range of clients and each day had a good amount of variety. Equipment was standard
3.0Job security/advancement
24 March 2020
Team Manager, Data Services (Former Employee) - Southampton
At interview and initial starting you will be promised a forward thinking, supportive workplace that strives to better itself. Once training starts you will realise it does not deliver. Under trained (with no structure or official plan in place) with a poorly structured management line means you will report to various people all with different opinions on what is needed. The various teams communicate, but not well enough, or do not listen and act when needed, meaning there are constantly issues and processes falling down. Blame is always placed elsewhere with no one accepting fault or looking to put right in first place. Most work place relationships are false and behaviour is very two faced, which includes members of HR. When you have experience of larger companies, expansion and restructure but you are not listened to it goes to emphasise the blind leadership that is occurring. Would not recommend.
24 January 2020
Employee Support Specialist (Current Employee) - Southampton, Hampshire
Great team however hard to progress. The workplace culture was amazing, you really feel part of the business. I have developed a lot essential skills such as excel etc. Management was amazing, very supportive and understanding in any situation.
28 November 2018
People Consultant (Current Employee) - Southampton, Hampshire
It's rare to get a company that really lives and breathes it's values and genuinely cares about it's employees but Benefex is one of them. I have struggled in other jobs to find the right work/life balance to fit around my family commitments and they are really flexible and supportive. Genuinely the people are lovely. We work hard here but we do this because we care about our clients and colleagues and we believe in what we are achieving together. Great place to work.
Pros
Flexible working and brilliant product