Benefex

Benefex Job security & advancement reviews

It's a fun place to work but for career progression, it can be a difficult place. The work environment is very challenging for people of an ethnic minority. More work on the diversity side is needed for the greater benefit of the company. Few individuals who joined the company in its very early days are afraid for it to evolve.
Love working here, everyday is different and the people are first class. Have been lucky enough to develop so much throughout my Benefex journey, I literally learn something new everyday! No two days are the same. If it is variety you want then this is the place to be, Benefex is growing massively and I am happy to be on that journey with them! To succeed here, you have to be willing to put in the work, but it is worth it. Awesome offices too and there is always something social going on.
Great to be working for a company that shows respect to each of its employees. In terms of the benefits and support available to me Benefex is far superior to any company I have worked for.
Pros
Loads of rewards and benefits available, progression opportunities, good team ethic and environment
If you want vibrant. exciting and fantastic place to work then do apply. Everyone is friendly, makes you feel welcome and will happily help you if you are in need. We do social days and charity events. happily recommend anyone to work here. Work life balance is great, we have a work hard play hard attitude and it certainly works.
Pros
Culture, work life balance.
Cons
A very fun place to work with a huge opportunity to learn new things as well as opportunity for advancement. Long hours are expected and needed in order to progress.