benugo

benugo Culture reviews

My day started at 10 30 am, I start by helping to serve breakfast, t 11 am we start clearing the breakfast to prepare for lunch which starts at 11 30 am and finishes at 3 30 pm. However my shift finishes at 2 30 pm but sometime I stay behind to help with the cleaning. I learn to communicate with the customers, learn what most person order so I will have their order before they even get to the counter. management was great has they kept us up to date of all change that might affect the smooth operation of the staff and work place. The work culture was relax and comfortable working with persons from different backgrounds The hardest part of the job was Cleaning up, especially Wednesday and Fridays when we do burger or fish and chips. Meeting the customers and seeing their satisfaction when you know you have done a great job and or when they come back to comment the food or the service.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
Four hours shift.
It is a very good place to work at. Great education and training. Offers you get new careers like managing team leader..... The workplace culture is mixed and positive. Great place to work.
Very nice place, nice team. I really recomend work in there. They sending you for courses, salary is good. Some of the places they have free weekends.
benugo was a great place to work at, its fun and inclusive for all the people that work there, i highly recomend it anyone lookign for a company with a good culture.
ho imparato molte cose, tra cui la gestione delle tempistiche e della clientela.
Pros
buoni colleghi
Cons
salario medio-basso
The most incredible to work in Benugo is that the company provide for the staff free courses and many benefits for those people who wants to grow and development your career
Pros
Free courses
Cons
Salary
Orari flessibili buoni pasto inclusi e buona paga. Ottima organizzazione
Pros
Orari
Cons
Nessuni
Typical day at work would be filled with interaction with customers, providing fast and friendly service. Job gives you opportunity to work as a part of the team as well as on your own. Management very understanding and highly involved in daily operations. Long hours might be the only downside to the job. Meeting and connecting with new people is definitely the best part of the job as well as being a part of fun team.
Working days are usually similar, just do what they want you to do. Learnt English, some organization skills, how to make coffee, well was interesting. hardest part of the job is the job itself, and it's not the hardest job ever, most enjoyable part is the team, team is really the best part of this job.
morning meetings, managing staff, placing orders, dealing with suppliers and customers were tasks part of a typical day. loved the culture of the place open to personal development.
Love that place. the best ever. nice place nice people nice environment. i was always smiling and i was always going with pleasure to work. and i think everyone was.
Pros
Free lunch
Grande azienda, capace di guardare alla gestione a 360 gradi. Alti standard lavorativi e ottimi manager
Alta posibilidad de crecimiento profesional Estar siempre disponible y sonriente Posibilidad de trabajar en un equipo grande
buona gestione dei ristoranti,buon cibo e ottima pizza,ottima accoglienza clienti.
Pros
crescita professionale
Cons
personale senza esperienza
Comprenhensive management Friendly co workers Hardest part of the job: keep calm when busy time hits. The most enjoyable part: making really good friends.
Very good company, really enjoyed working there i meet people from all over the world, got excellent training, learned a lot about what happens behind the scenes, learned how to work in a very competitive work place, also in very busy environment.
Pros
free lunch, excellent venue, friendly staff
I learned a lot about coffee. A typical day at work was a fun day. Management was ok. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was when it was really busy and packed with huge queues. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing coffee.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Ho cominciato a lavorare presso Benugo, al Natural History Museum di Londra, perchè immaginavo potesse essere un ottimo ambiente per poter accrescere la mia conoscenza dell'inglese e anche fare gioco di squadra, ed imparare quindi più propriamente il reale significato di sacrificio e collaborazione. E' stato cosi solo in parte, purtroppo non c'è stata la possibilità di crescere per come lo intendevo io e non ho condiviso in parecchie circostanze l'operato del manager del ristorante.
Pros
Mensa, Orari flessibili, Gruppo fantastico
Cons
Misera paga, poche ore di lavoro
Per me ha rappresentato un punto di partenza, vista la mia poca esperienza nel settore della ristorazione, purtroppo la situazione gestionale era piuttosto confusa e anche a livello organizzativo del lavoro spesso ci trovavamo noi team leader a doverci misurare con problematiche causate dalla poca preparazione dei manager di sala.In quanto alla retribuzione era piĂą che sufficente.
Pros
Pasti gratis
Cons
Organizzazione
Pretty nice ambient and quite productive team. I was working there just for Half-Term, but I would repeat. The team and the management team were nice and fun, great place for working, made a lot of friends from the team and still having contact with them.
Very enjoyable place to work with lots of help & new skills. Managed to order more goods, learned how to make more profit. The managers were helpful & creative which gave me lots of experience. My co-workers were always there where anyone was needed help. he hardest part was very rare. The most enjoyable part was always when we have got new items, the advertisement was unbelievable fun.
Pros
We only had free lunch.