benugo

benugo Job security & advancement reviews

It all depends by your management however the company itself is excellent in customer service and providing one of the best coffee in the city. We used to have a lot of audits for the food preparation and for the coffee of course, but they'll give you a good training as the company has a centre where to attend courses and improve your abilities. I would recommend working for them as long there's a good management. There's opportunity to grow up and to excel in what you like most. I wouldn't have left if was not that they made me redundant due to the pandemic. The more you'll be working for them the more you'll be considered!
Pros
Free lunches and drinks, good training, opportunity to grow with them
Cons
It is a very good place to work at. Great education and training. Offers you get new careers like managing team leader..... The workplace culture is mixed and positive. Great place to work.
The company gives a lot of opportunities to develop if you are willing to fight for it. There are a lot of positions to fill in and adequate trainings from broad range of subjects can be organised.
Pros
free lunches, free coffee, staff parties
Cons
stressful, difficult to advance
benugo was a great place to work at, its fun and inclusive for all the people that work there, i highly recomend it anyone lookign for a company with a good culture.
The most incredible to work in Benugo is that the company provide for the staff free courses and many benefits for those people who wants to grow and development your career
Pros
Free courses
Cons
Salary
Empresa que investe na formaçao dos seus trabalhores.
It is a very nice place to start working and where if you are capable will get plenty of oportunity to learn new things and promotions.The downsize come when we are talking about the money.
They using people to the end. Long hours with short, unpaid break. My typical day of work starts at 8.00am, then I had break around 10.00am and no other break till finish - around 6.30pm. No possibilities for promotion. Worst place I ever work.
Pros
Free sandwich for lunch
Cons
To much to say
This is a fantastic company to work for with a great opportunity to advance within as well as an expanding company so there is always a lot going on and a lot of variety of job roles
Shops are located in various locations, nice and desirable overall looks but immense food wastage and stressful, long shifts. Career advancement is available when you are doing what it takes.
Pros
Free coffees to employees
Cons
Stressful environment
This job provided no work life balance, and our hours and promotional opportunities were cut when the store's takings would drop, making the business's success our personal burden to bear. We were expected to work to a higher position than what we were paid for. Management was corrupt.
If you want to start your career in catering/hospitality Benugo is a good place to start.You will learn food and hygien, coffee skills, customer service skills. The staff is friendly.
Started working as a team member, after five months I had the opportunity to become Barista with certificate attending a specific course.
Very good company, really enjoyed working there i meet people from all over the world, got excellent training, learned a lot about what happens behind the scenes, learned how to work in a very competitive work place, also in very busy environment.
Pros
free lunch, excellent venue, friendly staff
Per me ha rappresentato un punto di partenza, vista la mia poca esperienza nel settore della ristorazione, purtroppo la situazione gestionale era piuttosto confusa e anche a livello organizzativo del lavoro spesso ci trovavamo noi team leader a doverci misurare con problematiche causate dalla poca preparazione dei manager di sala.In quanto alla retribuzione era più che sufficente.
Pros
Pasti gratis
Cons
Organizzazione
while i worked here my head chef put me through all my food safety and offered me great career benifits. managers are proffesional however the supervisors lack leadership.
Pros
staff always get fed
Cons
VERY long hours
it's the same working experience as before. i never left the company. i was used to be moved in the new stores for train the new staff.
Pros
free lunch, free coffee, nice timetable
Cons
low salary