benugo

benugo Management reviews

It all depends by your management however the company itself is excellent in customer service and providing one of the best coffee in the city. We used to have a lot of audits for the food preparation and for the coffee of course, but they'll give you a good training as the company has a centre where to attend courses and improve your abilities. I would recommend working for them as long there's a good management. There's opportunity to grow up and to excel in what you like most. I wouldn't have left if was not that they made me redundant due to the pandemic. The more you'll be working for them the more you'll be considered!
Pros
Free lunches and drinks, good training, opportunity to grow with them
Cons
poor management stressful and busy environment, long shift with unpaid breaks, late rota, underpaid, 10 people leaving the company in 2 months because of poor management
My day started at 10 30 am, I start by helping to serve breakfast, t 11 am we start clearing the breakfast to prepare for lunch which starts at 11 30 am and finishes at 3 30 pm. However my shift finishes at 2 30 pm but sometime I stay behind to help with the cleaning. I learn to communicate with the customers, learn what most person order so I will have their order before they even get to the counter. management was great has they kept us up to date of all change that might affect the smooth operation of the staff and work place. The work culture was relax and comfortable working with persons from different backgrounds The hardest part of the job was Cleaning up, especially Wednesday and Fridays when we do burger or fish and chips. Meeting the customers and seeing their satisfaction when you know you have done a great job and or when they come back to comment the food or the service.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
Four hours shift.
This is was my worst experience in London. Crazy busy place at the Natural History Museum, rude and unprepared leaders, they have a lot of money and abused taking the staff to clean all the dirty’s from the tables, being as a kitchen porter and barbacker. I finished my shift all day completely exhausted. Break unpaid and no tips. Just a terrible place to work.
Really nice experience in a company that did let me improve my management skills as well as developing different event organising tasks that helped me out to get a job in my current workplace.
Pros
Free Lunches, Freedom to organise events
Cons
people are unhelpful and rude. no body speaks English which makes communication difficult. Instructions are not explained thorough. Was always made to stay late without notice.
Pros
Free Lunch, Plenty of overtime
Cons
rude employees
ho imparato molte cose, tra cui la gestione delle tempistiche e della clientela.
Pros
buoni colleghi
Cons
salario medio-basso
Orari flessibili buoni pasto inclusi e buona paga. Ottima organizzazione
Pros
Orari
Cons
Nessuni
Typical day at work would be filled with interaction with customers, providing fast and friendly service. Job gives you opportunity to work as a part of the team as well as on your own. Management very understanding and highly involved in daily operations. Long hours might be the only downside to the job. Meeting and connecting with new people is definitely the best part of the job as well as being a part of fun team.
Grande azienda, capace di guardare alla gestione a 360 gradi. Alti standard lavorativi e ottimi manager
During my time at Benugo I worked with an amazing team, including the management. A typical day consisted from ensuring a smooth service, controlling stock levels, controlling staff levels, efficiency, sales, purchasing, payroll, health & safety, financial planning and control, office administrations and other necessary tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was working within a great team of hardworking and enthusiastic people, new challenges and development. The hardest part of the job was inconstancy and unnecessary changes which were happening far too often. The company started losing its standards and main focus was on making profit but not on the way how to keep the standards and efficiency while delivering sales and controlling costs.
Pros
people
Cons
long hours, inconstancy, salary
Working for Benugo taught me a lot in term of customer service, organisation, time management, prioritization. It's a company with whom you can develop a variety of professional skills that are transferable to other job sectors.
This job provided no work life balance, and our hours and promotional opportunities were cut when the store's takings would drop, making the business's success our personal burden to bear. We were expected to work to a higher position than what we were paid for. Management was corrupt.
the brixton shoes zone was the best management system windson were the best, understanding and more. i had a good time working for shoe zone and i wish windson the best for being helpfull.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
8 hours shift and 30 minutes brake
buona gestione dei ristoranti,buon cibo e ottima pizza,ottima accoglienza clienti.
Pros
crescita professionale
Cons
personale senza esperienza
The company does not treat employees like they deserve to be treated. The work an employee does in this company is not appreciate it and I will not recommend this company to anyone. Long hours, low wages, poor management... On some occasions they keep you working for over 8 hours without break. The working conditions in this company and, overall in the hospitality industry are really poor.
Comprenhensive management Friendly co workers Hardest part of the job: keep calm when busy time hits. The most enjoyable part: making really good friends.
Staff canteen is a really friendly enirontment to work within the British Museum. Working conditions are tolerable. Management makes you feel like a simple number in their budget instead of being part of a project designed not only to satisfy the customer but to improve that by making the employee happy. Lack of empathy towards the employee difficulties such as family problems or the distribution of holidays.
Pros
Can take food wastage home. Nice woman in the premises
Cons
Managment incompetence, low salary, low chances of progressing unless flattering
Be prepared to be over worked and underpaid. Just remember that you're dispensable to the managers. Don't be surprised if you get sanctioned for complaining about being tired after working 9 hours straight, or being sick. I got in trouble because I have a medical condition and ended up taking two days off work. The managers literally don't care about your health or well being.
Pros
Free food (might be expired)
Cons
Long hours, corrupt management
I learned a lot about coffee. A typical day at work was a fun day. Management was ok. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was when it was really busy and packed with huge queues. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing coffee.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Ho cominciato a lavorare presso Benugo, al Natural History Museum di Londra, perchè immaginavo potesse essere un ottimo ambiente per poter accrescere la mia conoscenza dell'inglese e anche fare gioco di squadra, ed imparare quindi più propriamente il reale significato di sacrificio e collaborazione. E' stato cosi solo in parte, purtroppo non c'è stata la possibilità di crescere per come lo intendevo io e non ho condiviso in parecchie circostanze l'operato del manager del ristorante.
Pros
Mensa, Orari flessibili, Gruppo fantastico
Cons
Misera paga, poche ore di lavoro