benugo

benugo Work-life balance reviews

Working across three separate coffee shops, often under pressure, I served customers, ensured hygiene standards were upheld, and supervised operations in an Oxford University staff cafe. Great communication and people skills played a key part in the success of this role
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It is a very good place to work at. Great education and training. Offers you get new careers like managing team leader..... The workplace culture is mixed and positive. Great place to work.
poor management stressful and busy environment, long shift with unpaid breaks, late rota, underpaid, 10 people leaving the company in 2 months because of poor management
I have had enjoyed working for Benugo. I have had a lot of new friends, loved working in a team and on my own. Loved baking, working in the kitchen and at the till , especially the early morning shifts and weekends.
My day started at 10 30 am, I start by helping to serve breakfast, t 11 am we start clearing the breakfast to prepare for lunch which starts at 11 30 am and finishes at 3 30 pm. However my shift finishes at 2 30 pm but sometime I stay behind to help with the cleaning. I learn to communicate with the customers, learn what most person order so I will have their order before they even get to the counter. management was great has they kept us up to date of all change that might affect the smooth operation of the staff and work place. The work culture was relax and comfortable working with persons from different backgrounds The hardest part of the job was Cleaning up, especially Wednesday and Fridays when we do burger or fish and chips. Meeting the customers and seeing their satisfaction when you know you have done a great job and or when they come back to comment the food or the service.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
Four hours shift.
Really nice experience in a company that did let me improve my management skills as well as developing different event organising tasks that helped me out to get a job in my current workplace.
Pros
Free Lunches, Freedom to organise events
Cons
It is a hard job to work. I worked on the night shift, which made me lose my personal time after work. I spent it all sleeping. The salary wasn't that good as well for the work it's been done.
people are unhelpful and rude. no body speaks English which makes communication difficult. Instructions are not explained thorough. Was always made to stay late without notice.
Pros
Free Lunch, Plenty of overtime
Cons
rude employees
benugo was a great place to work at, its fun and inclusive for all the people that work there, i highly recomend it anyone lookign for a company with a good culture.
ho imparato molte cose, tra cui la gestione delle tempistiche e della clientela.
Pros
buoni colleghi
Cons
salario medio-basso
The most incredible to work in Benugo is that the company provide for the staff free courses and many benefits for those people who wants to grow and development your career
Pros
Free courses
Cons
Salary
Empresa que investe na formaçao dos seus trabalhores.
Orari flessibili buoni pasto inclusi e buona paga. Ottima organizzazione
Pros
Orari
Cons
Nessuni
Typical day at work would be filled with interaction with customers, providing fast and friendly service. Job gives you opportunity to work as a part of the team as well as on your own. Management very understanding and highly involved in daily operations. Long hours might be the only downside to the job. Meeting and connecting with new people is definitely the best part of the job as well as being a part of fun team.
It is a very nice place to start working and where if you are capable will get plenty of oportunity to learn new things and promotions.The downsize come when we are talking about the money.
you will be understaffed and stressed out on on busy days because of this on quiet days, prepare to clean whats already just been cleaned. you will be promised the world and get, very little on the plus side staff food is fantastic the staff are mostly lovable if you can get on with the right people you will do fine
Cons
long hours is an understatment
They using people to the end. Long hours with short, unpaid break. My typical day of work starts at 8.00am, then I had break around 10.00am and no other break till finish - around 6.30pm. No possibilities for promotion. Worst place I ever work.
Pros
Free sandwich for lunch
Cons
To much to say
There are nice long days and some nice short ones, you learn a lot about food and preparing the food, it's a lot of training and drinking coffee but it's fun.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
This is a fantastic company to work for with a great opportunity to advance within as well as an expanding company so there is always a lot going on and a lot of variety of job roles
the job was great whilst i worked there .my experince was well learned as i was working with some good people i worked from 5 in the night untill 1 in the day which was good for me
Pros
good lunch
Cons
good long hours
Shops are located in various locations, nice and desirable overall looks but immense food wastage and stressful, long shifts. Career advancement is available when you are doing what it takes.
Pros
Free coffees to employees
Cons
Stressful environment