BERNESLAI HOMES

BERNESLAI HOMES Employee Reviews

Based in a site office, its often cold. Start of the day with plenty of hot drinks! Department is so organised I can complete my daily tasks within the working hours of the day. No working overtime. Fun workplace makes the day goes even faster.
Too many Operations Managers clearly wasting tax payers money as they sit in the office on their personal phone FB accounts or go on 'Site Visits' to their home or have their haircut - not a clue what they are doing and how to manage the work. Ops support Admin are bullies who havent a clue what they are doing and are always too busy to care. If you want to go far in this company then you better learn to suck up to people, it prides itself on being GREAT (it's values) - plasters these all over social media and the internet but doesnt actually care what its staff do as long as the job is done - Don't bother going to work here, you'll open up a world of pain, with backstabbing and biting!!
Pros
Flexitime
Cons
No one knows what they are doing in the office
I only did 2 weeks experience through year 10 school education and found it enlightening and a career that interests me to fulfil a perminant career in this field
Pros
All year round work
Cons
N/a
Fast Paced organisation. Good working hours & flexibility Additional overtime or lieu time available at peak times. Good culture with other engineers who will help you out. Managers leave you to get on with the job. Frequent audits by an external company. Training.
Pros
Money good for the hours worked
Cons
Unable to use company vehicle for private use
Very poor management ethos and work ethic. Bullying from the managers to the trades on a regular basis. Business support officers incapable of doing their job and have a serious lack of understanding on how the trades work. The upstairs management seems to be run more like a boys club and very and full of cliques. Not a good experience.
The management at construction services is a joke- they don’t want to know when things go wrong and just pass you about from one person to another. Morale amongst the lads is good, lots of holidays but pay for a gas fitter isn’t anything to write home about. Great company let down by hopeless managers.
Worked at Beneslai homes now for a few years as an agency joiner. I would love to advance within this thriving company but cant seem to find the door in. The management are always helpful (if not always right...). The job runs like a well oiled machine with everyone working as a team (trades and management together) There is always the ability to train for other positions within the company (just not so much for the agency workers unfortunately)
Pros
friendly staff and good benefits
Cons
lack of opportunities for agency staff wanting to go further.
When i worked at Bernslai Homes i felt that for the two short weeks that I worked i became a part of the team as they all made me feel welcome, the work load that i was given was perfect.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Explanation of tasks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BERNESLAI HOMES?
  1. Employee reviews