Bespoke Careers

Bespoke Careers Culture reviews

i worked as a support member of staff. for 2 different teams answering phones and dealing with different types of people such as candidates, clients and staff.
A challenging work environment. Inconsistent and office politics are very important. Not for me. I do not have the capacity to manoeuvre this landscape.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
No consistency and irregular attitudes
Great place to work. Fantastic company culture and top benefits. Lovely team with lots of energy. Ideas are always taken into consideration at the top.
nice environment to work in as you are left to it and to take your time. staff are lovely and helpful. training was amazing and everyone made you feel welcome.
Pros
short hours good pay
Cons
nothing
Bespoke is a high energy office, every day brings new obstacles and challenges and you would never get bored with monotony. Great co-workers who are super hard working and love to socialise together.
I would enjoy going into work everyday taking of daily tasks that I have learnt over the last year. The management and my co-workers were always helpful and always made me feel welcome. The hardest part of the job was when you didn't have much to do on the quieter seasons, the most enjoyable part was learning throughout my employment.
Every day is different and always comes with new challenges. The management is very engaging and colleagues demonstrate a great sense of fulfillment. However the hardest part of the job is satisfying everybody all the time, yet very enjoyable every time you make someone's day.
Pros
free gym
Great training on communication skills and CRM operation.
The working environment was smooth,people were very responsive,helpful and professional.I learned to be punctual,loyal and correct to both colleagues and employers.In days of pressure,people were helping each other,worked as a team.The managment had been professionally conducted as well,contributing for the efficiency of jobs and the aforesaid working environment.
Pros
regular payment