Bespoke Careers

Bespoke Careers Management reviews

Better company than most of the other. Maybe depends on the management. Hours are not enough but it’s ok. They don’t pressure people to work if you can’t work.
A challenging work environment. Inconsistent and office politics are very important. Not for me. I do not have the capacity to manoeuvre this landscape.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
No consistency and irregular attitudes
Poor agency to work missing hours on my time sheet they send you to jobs and know body knows what there doing was standing around for hours waiting 5+ hours for some management to come. I work for them 2 days 11 hours a day and only payed me for 1 day 11 hours they ask you to do the work/long hours but miss your hours you actually worked thanks 😐 . I asked em where i missing hours nobody knows whats happened or cares never again will i work for them again if they do this to people pay. 0 star ⭐️
Cons
Long hours missing hours on my timesheet
rubbish clearance , deliveries , distributing materials , insulation, assisting joiners to hang doors. Management varied depending on the site I was working on
Pros
could normally get another job as soon as one finished
Cons
pay
Good pay working with big contractors, the only thing that let down BeSpoke from my experience was the communication with the recruiters. I arranged a day off work in advance with the Site Manager upon arrival which was agreed and not a problem, admittedly I was late on two occasions which I take full responsibility for. I however won't accept taking the blame for an incompetent forklift driver who was previously moved off the same job for being inexperienced, yet BeSpoke re-hired him. Several issues arose on site due to his lack of experience and rashness and fortunately nobody was seriously injured. In the end blame was put on me as well unfairly, false accusations were made against me and it's left a bad reflection on both sides.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication
I would enjoy going into work everyday taking of daily tasks that I have learnt over the last year. The management and my co-workers were always helpful and always made me feel welcome. The hardest part of the job was when you didn't have much to do on the quieter seasons, the most enjoyable part was learning throughout my employment.
Every day is different and always comes with new challenges. The management is very engaging and colleagues demonstrate a great sense of fulfillment. However the hardest part of the job is satisfying everybody all the time, yet very enjoyable every time you make someone's day.
Pros
free gym
my working day can be good but bad i don't like working the last hours i have learned that i am a good people person the management is ok but don't do a lot when your feeling up set with work colleges the hardiest part of the job is getting the correct orders out and on time the part that i love about my job is mating different people and getting to know them
Pros
get to meat different people
Cons
how i am treated
This is my first job in the UK and it turned out to be utterly satisfactory. So far it gave me the chance to take part in the construction of some of the most memorable architectural objects in London. I learned loads of knew important things about construction and safety and I worked with many different skilful people. There isn't a proper description of a typical work day because everyday is different, exciting and enriching. The management is very polite and tolerant and does everything possible to deliver the best of service. The hardest part of my job is changing destinations very often, which is actually rather interesting, but sometimes it is stressful. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of my job is undertaking various tasks with many different types of people.
Pros
Free transport, Free lunches, Good shifts
Cons
Intense work, Construction site risks