Bespoke Careers

Bespoke Careers Pay & benefits reviews

Better company than most of the other. Maybe depends on the management. Hours are not enough but it’s ok. They don’t pressure people to work if you can’t work.
They are a decent recruitment agency at times it would be difficult to travel to certain job locations as sometimes they would be really far from your home location but other than that really good jobs they could set you up with just some times they would only last a month max or a day or two
Poor agency to work missing hours on my time sheet they send you to jobs and know body knows what there doing was standing around for hours waiting 5+ hours for some management to come. I work for them 2 days 11 hours a day and only payed me for 1 day 11 hours they ask you to do the work/long hours but miss your hours you actually worked thanks 😐 . I asked em where i missing hours nobody knows whats happened or cares never again will i work for them again if they do this to people pay. 0 star ⭐️
Cons
Long hours missing hours on my timesheet
Great place to work. Fantastic company culture and top benefits. Lovely team with lots of energy. Ideas are always taken into consideration at the top.
nice environment to work in as you are left to it and to take your time. staff are lovely and helpful. training was amazing and everyone made you feel welcome.
Pros
short hours good pay
Cons
nothing
Its a good job for who need special timehours and look for have some extra salary, recommenated for students, workers and any person who need money...
Pros
Flexible
I had no problem with this agency, they gave me work fast and I had no problem with my salary being paid on time and in full. I like the idea that there are a range of jobs within the construction industry in many different towns and cities. I worked in Folkestone and I enjoyed it. The only problem I had with this agency was getting through their annoyingly frustrating hold line, and having to go online to setup my bank details. But I'm inpatient so that would frustrate me. You have to pay for your own travel from what I know, whether you can claim your money back I doubt it but it's worth a question to whether you can or not.
Pros
Good hours, nice people, fair break times
Cons
Annoyingly frustrating hold line, having to sort your bank details online
bespoke caterers was a fun happy company to work for learned so much when working for them on a day to day basis worked long hours and loved every min always enjoyed the challenges and meeting new people
Pros
free lunches
Cons
worked very long hours