bespoke Cleaning Services Ltd

bespoke Cleaning Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Site manager took sides and I was always wrong .long standing cleaners cleaners were perfect even when wrong and was very awkward to deal with .had no problems with client just own manager
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Management dont listen
28 October 2020
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel there have been issues during your employment. If you are no longer employed by bespoke and have mislaid the contact details, please email us at actiondesk@bespokecleaning.co.uk with the name of the site, and your queries will be passed on.
I have worked here for over 10 years , I love my job and do it to my best standard ,issued with uniform and all thing what are needed to clean offices toilets and surrounding areas .
Pros
Cons
Hours
So far looking for new job as of late, company is a pain in the backside as they don’t get the cover in place when staff have a day off or when people are on holiday. Supervisor has complete lack of cleaning skills and unprofessional and useless. They just want the numbers in to satisfy the client.
Pros
Manager at site excellent.
Cons
Supervisor leaves brain at home in fridge. Pay always wrong.
28 October 2020
At bespoke, we want all our staff to feel supported at work; we are sorry to hear you feel there are unresolved cover issues on your site. Please contact your bespoke Operations Manager direct and they will be happy to investigate these for you.
Awful, awful company to work for. Management used to sit around doing nothing and left everything to everyone else to do. Area manager was vile, rude, incompetent and didn't care about anything or anyone. They make policies up as they go along. Horrendous place and company to work for, I had to chase pay that had been missed. The apparent CEO put the phone down on me when I rang to speak to someone in ahead Office about Covid and pay, says it all really!
28 October 2020
We are very sorry to hear that you have had queries with your pay. Please contact our Payroll Department - payroll@bespokecleaning.co.uk and they will be happy to investigate this for you. Don’t forget to quote your full name, the site you work at and the dates involved.
Been working for bespoke for 4 years now. Great company to work for. Its busy but I enjoy that. Especially during this Covid Pandemic we have felt supported and the Management of bespoke have done everything humanly possible to keep peoples job and keep us informed.
Excellent staff, all at head office were brilliant.wish i was still there to be honest......they went out of their way to make sure clients were lookef after and cover staff were available when needed
I would give 0 stars for everything if I could. Staff bully If your face does not fit in you apparently don’t belong there Terrible footwear provided
28 October 2020
At bespoke, we want all our staff to feel supported at work. If you are no longer employed by bespoke and have mislaid the contact details, please email us at actiondesk@bespokecleaning.co.uk with the name of the site, and your comments will be passed on.
Worked for this company for a couple of weeks, contacted them several times to find out what days i would be working over the half term, as i worked in a school, never heard back from them and never got paid for the weeks that i did, terrible company with bad management.
28 October 2020
We are very sorry to hear that you have had queries with your pay. Please contact our Payroll Department at payroll@bespokecleaning.co.uk and they will be happy to investigate this for you. Don’t forget to quote your full name, payroll number, the site you work at and the dates involved.
A talented, enthusiastic and competent cleaner who has experience of the daily cleaning of all areas within both commercial & residential buildings working to a high standard making sure customers are happy with my service
Could have better staff incentives and benefits, however still a great company to work for always treated fairly, uniform provided great management monthly pay
Pros
Never any issues with pay
I have worked for many cleaning companies but this one is the best I have ever worked for. Wages are always right and the manager give a lot of support. I would recommend bespoke to anyone.
Pros
Lot of support
Cons
Early mornings!
When you do a good job you are recognised as a valuable member of bespoke. From a simple "Thank you" to financial incentives, bespoke have always included me. I like to do my best for the Client and I am proud of my work
Bespoke employees are one big family.... working as a team all engaging and helping each other, would highly recommend to.work worth.Since noimknb the company I have had excellent training from people with great knowledge.
I have been here for 18 months and I love it, very convenient to home, management understanding, great staff to work with, flexible, close to home, good parking
would stay miles away from this company. they twist everything. they don't pay you what you work for. they are ungrateful and expect way to much for the time given. they treat there staff badly. they don't give anyone respect and you can not have a life out side of work. they give you no support what so ever. they expect a high level of standards with little time and no where near enough staff. I would stay very clear from this company.
Working for bespoke cleaning excellent choice paid on time really recommend this to anybody applying they always stock episode you're not out of equipment always paid on time gets paid holidays January got experience working for this company
Bespoke cleaning was a good company to work for. They allowed you to have a good work life and domestic life balance. They were understanding when it came to illness.
Management have no interaction with workforce unless they want something from you , expect more and more cannot respect the hard d labour staff do , have face recognition clock in and out to our horror as before a hand print .... always breaking down when the college we work for does not have such a system . The cleaning staff great management do t care about you
working here is a bit stressfull for the site i was contracted for but the cleaning company is ok as long as you are in the right contracted place. the only bad thing working with this contract you can only take holiday during non term time
I felt valued and appreciated, and always taken seriously. Management was understanding and it was a close knit team. The only reason I left was because of relocation.
I used to be a cover cleaner, and they decided to take me on permanently, then interviewed someone else for my job just because someone could work 30 mins longer than me and decided to get rid of me with no notice but got away with it because they didn’t change my contract and owed me money for 4 months after I complained countless times!
Pros
Cons
Doesn’t pay you and makes you wait months and are sneakily with contracts