Bespoke Health & Social Care

Bespoke Health & Social Care Employee Reviews

2.6
Work-life balance

Management useless

Other colleagues and clients where lovely met a lot I treating clients . Management didn't care took ages getting back if had problem . Wasn't happy that I wasn't td zero hours weekly pay which was good . Had do online trading was t paid for doing it in your own time

Don’t work here

They constantly offer work and make you do training them nothing you can constantly message them about work and they apologise and say they will sort something send you to training then all of a sudden the person you was supposed to be looking after doesn’t want Carers anymore, I got passed from person to person because no one wanted to get work or listen to me. Such rubbish management.

Pros

Cons

Never any hours and no one wants to help you

Lincolnshire

I have worked for Bespoke now for just over a year. When I first started I was rather nervous, baring in mind I have 4 years experience within care already. Since being at bespoke, the support I have received from my staff team and management is amazing. Staff are always happy to help, go the extra mile and listen when needed. Having a supportive team leader makes a difference for our team. Would 100% recommend

Diabolical and frustrating

I was offered a job pretty much straight away and the pay rates appeared fair, this job was offered 3rd of June. I'm an experienced worker and dedicated to the work I do and was excited for this new opportunity however this was short lived. handing all information in they requested and paying for my own DBS i was yet to have a start date but promises had been made that they are looking into this, my dbs arrived and sent this to them. Still no start date. Weeks later I rand several times no answer, emailed no responses, I finally got through and they told me my contract and ID badge are being sent to me then a few hours later I was told there were no jobs in the area I applied for but then posted on indeed for a job in my area.

Pros

Cons

see above

Varied complex care, opportunities for promotion

I have worked for BHSC for the past 3 years. I have supported a variety of clients and gained valuable clinical experience; complexities including PEG, Ventilation, Tracheostomy Care and Spinal injury. I have always been trained and allowed shadowing time as opposed to being thrown into it. My initial experience wasn't always good, as the communication between management and staff left a lot to be desired. Thankfully since restructuring to include Team Leaders, the issues around communication have been resolved and the running of the care packages is very smooth.

Pros

Scope for promotion, supportive environment, full training.

Be very careful!

This company is very risky. They will employ anyone to work with very sick people even if you do not done this before. I was asked to work with someone I did not meet before. This child was very sick and I did not have enough training. I felt that O did not know what to do. I tried to call the manager but no reply.

Lovely company

Brilliant manager always there if you have any concerns. Or just a chat. Trys her best to make sure you have your hour's if your between packages. Very supportive in every aspect.

Avoid avoid avoid

Absolutely awful management across the board, any issues with anything and they'll just fob you off. Took me 4 days to get in contact with my manager to book a days holiday.... Utterly shocking.

Bad senior carer

They is a senior. Carer who works at burnham he wants people to go over and do a supervision and they don't care about the guidelines from the government

Supportive

I love working as a support worker at Bespoke, the client is amazing hours are Monday to friday sometimes can be asked to cover nights. There has been a big change in management in the past year but there always is in care, the manager is supportive and caring. We have a nurse for the package who is lovely and will bend over backwards for you.

Jobs at Bespoke Health & Social Care

See more jobs

Doesn't care about there staff

Worked for this company for 4yrs and sadly the service user passed away the didn't offer me another package but the are still advertising for staff when clearly they could offer to the staff members that they already have. We never had any help for our manager and nurse on the package and its all about money at the end of the day

A rare gem in the care sector

A fantastic company to work for, continuously striving to improve things for staff and clients. Clients are at the heart of the business. Quality training provided by a fantastic team of Nurses and staff are well supported by excellent Complex Care Managers.

Former worker

Bad company lincolnshire.The turn over of managers bad.Plus carers report things never get sorted.Worse company iv had the pleasure of working for not.In 30 years of care.Safeguarding bad risks bad.I could go on.Need shutting down.But that dosent happen.Even clients kept leaving them.

All about money

Pay includes holiday pay, you have to save the holiday pay each week to use when you take a holiday (to pay yourself). Wages during training\shadowing is not advertised rate its minimum wage. Never full quota of staff needed for the package so always pressed to do more hours. Concerns not raised to nurse get ignored. If family of service user dont like you Bespoke let you go, they will find a way even if there is no legitimate reason. The company is money orientated - no concerns for welfare of service users.

Good

Good place to work, good management hours are always there, need a work rota but not enough staff at this time, work with good people, need more support r

I wouldnt recomomend working for Bespoke

I worked for Bespoke for months they dont support you they do not follow up on safe guarding issues even if the safe guarding issue is raised by more than one carer they are very poor carers dont know the meaning of the word care

productive

a delightful company to work for. all staf were lovely and patients. fun forfilling days and nights. plenty of hours and plenty of holidays. excellent at communicating between each other.

Pros

good hours

Enjoyable experience

I thoroughly enjoyed working for bespoke, they provided me with the challenges i was looking for at the time. I enjoyed working as part of a team but also enjoyed being proactive and independent.
  • Bespoke Health & Social Care