Bespoke Health & Social Care Pay & benefits reviews: Care WorkerReview this company
Care Worker4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked for Bespoke for months they dont support you they do not follow up on safe guarding issues even if the safe guarding issue is raised by more than one carer they are very poor carers dont know the meaning of the word care
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Care Worker
See all 4 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bespoke Health & Social Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bespoke Health & Social Care
- What is the dress code at Bespoke Health & Social Care?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Bespoke Health & Social Care?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Bespoke Health & Social Care? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bespoke Health & Social Care about how to improve it?One person answered
- How many hours a week?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered
- Are you guaranteed set hours each week? Is it contracted?
- What’s some tips to succeeding a successful interview