Bestway

Bestway Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom4 reviews

poorstaffbadcustomerplacemanagermanagementgood

good company

typical day helping customers in the warehouse. i learned how a warehouse works. management ok,hardest partt of the job was doing the tills.most enjoyable part was being part of a good team

Unorganised

No stock and you’re expected to stock check and book vans in for work during selling time.. Targets go up with prices but the stock levels were that poor you had no chance of hitting target. My personal manager was ok but the man above was useless. He had no people skills and unrealistic expectations.

Pros

Cons

No paid overtime, No real training.

Insights into Bestway

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks

Terrible management, no progression, if your face fits type of place

Shocking management, totally incompetent, mostly nice colleagues. If your face doesn't fit you won't last long, heavy long hours, terrible pay what the work you put in, pushy targets and you won't get an ounce of appreciation for the graft you put in.. if you love being worked like a donkey for pennies and being treated shockingly this is the job for you!

Pros

Free parking.

Cons

Everything else

working as a delivery driver

i worked as a delivery driver loading my van in the morning, then delivering to shops around the whole of sussex, i would deliver to about 9 to 15 shops a day. management was absoultly awfull, supervisors did know how to run the place, i was a driver because i didnt have to put up with the way the mangers talked to the staff, very rude and looked down to staff, in my nearly 5 years i have seen more than 300 people come and go, but for me it was ok i was a driver.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

always i had to do overtime without bieng asked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bestway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bestway with

• Bestway
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?