Better Mobility

Better Mobility Employee Reviews

Great work enviroment

Great sense of humour among staff. A lot of responsibilities depending on your position in the company, however you do reap the rewards from this from wages, bonus and various team nights arrange by management. Hard work is noticed by management and any concerns or queries never go ignored. Great and enthusiastic management. This company is perfect for people looking for a career in the industry.

Pros

Christmas party, team nights, birthday cakes

Great hours, friendly staff, good benefits to the job.

Having worked for several different companies before Better Mobility, I really appreciate the Monday - Friday working week, business hours and locality. The team is really friendly and welcoming and the directors are very appreciative and observant of hard work. If you go above and beyond, it will be noticed! The job can be tough at times ( like any job) but the atmosphere is always fun while still remaining professional. I've learned a lot from working here and can honestly say that you will get out what you put into your job. You are always free to give your opinion on an aspect of the office, there's no 'big business hierarchy' and the managers are very supportive. Ps The Christmas parties are always great !

Pros

Working days and hours, atmosphere, good progression.

Cons

The job can be stressful, depending on your role.

Interesting and Worthwhile

Working with Better Mobility has given me a set of skills over the short period of time I worked there; interpersonal skills communication skills and confidence with customers are just examples of skills I acquired. I was under a really good manager who helped me with punctuality and wasn't slow to correct any mistakes made when i first arrived. The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting of machinery personally. However the easiest part of the job was selling products to customers.

Pros

Fun staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Better Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7