Bidnamic

Bidnamic Employee Reviews

For a relatively new company, Bidnamic is brilliant. After been made redundant at my previous role due to the pandemic, my confidence wasn’t at its best when I joined Bidnamic. The whole team made it their best interest to build me back up and get me where I needed to be, which it isn’t everyday you find people like that, let alone a whole team. Even with the struggles the pandemic has thrown, they ensured I was trained to their best ability and were always there for any questions I had.Even though it may sound cheesy, Bidnamic is a little family, which makes working life so much better. The job is super flexible with working from home and office life, with no weekend work which makes work/life balance spot on. I honestly couldn’t fault Bidnamic in any way and am really happy to now be a full time member of the team & hope to be for many years to come!
Pros
Friendly environment, great work/life balance, brilliant recruitment process
Cons
Bidnamic's a great place to work. I get a chance to work with really motivated, helpful and honest people who take their responsibilities seriously and are open to criticism. My suggestions for improvements are always welcome and we periodically review our processes and accomplishments to make sure we're moving in the right direction. I really appreciate the flexibility in Bidnamic which is very helpful if you are a parent - especially in these weird COVID times!
Pros
Flexibile working hours, feedback culture
Cons
Could do with more staff to achieve more
I've never felt more at home working for a company than I do here. I relocated across the country for this role and they've made me feel so welcome & settled. The opportunity to grow and progress within the company has no limits & you have the freedom to manage your own time. The culture within the team is second to none & the vibe they've created is so nurturing so you never feel stressed or overwhelmed.
Pros
Flexible working, great culture & vibe.
Bidnamic is a great place to work, I've been given the training and opportunity to grow. We have the freedom to plan our day and be flexible, whether it's working from home or coming into the office to collaborate. The office environment is relaxed & friendly, everyone working here is made to feel appreciated and there's no hierarchy, everyones opinions are heard.
Pros
Flexibility, growth opportunity
I have worked at Bidnamic for almost 2 years, and watching the growth of the company has been amazing. The culture is second to none, we are like a family and all work together as opposed to against each other which is common in sales environments. If you work hard, you will reap the rewards.
Pros
Friday food, culture, progression
Cons
Bidnamic offers you a freedom in working style that I have never experienced before. Giving you the chance to do what you want when to want. No set tasks or structure to your day, you decide what needs to be done, partly like working for your self with the support of a friendly team around you.
Pros
Free Friday lunch, relaxed working style.
Cons
Struggling to think of one.
I love my job at Bidnamic. I have control over how I organise my day and what areas I want to concentrate and excel in. The culture is amazing here as it has been built based on what we all wanted a workplace to be like. I like coming to work every day and seeing my hard work off as I grow with the company.
  1. Employee reviews