Bidvest Noonan

Working at Bidvest Noonan in Derry: 7 Reviews

Derry7 reviews

bidvestcontractwageshiftstaffbadmanagersupervisor

Easy and fun workplace

6 days a week, just cleaning in the mornings, unbothered. Nice and peaceful.Brushing, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning windows and mirrors. Also changing bins and dusting.

Have had nothing but positive experience working here, work hard and reap the rewards, management are fair and accommodating. Plenty of opportunity for overtime when it us available, career progression if you are interested.

Insights into Bidvest Noonan

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

full of false promises

job was very vague not good sent to do tasks that I was poorly prepared for . managers not have a clue about what tools equipment needed for task. asking for materials was another issue I would not recommend this to anyone absolutely not

Not nice people

Management and team leaders are not nice people and are clueless. They have no idea about how to treat people well or motivate them. There is a very negative atmosphere and culture.

Ok job

Not a lot a team spirit. Not everyone is qualified. High turnover of staff. Overtime vailable Nice location to work 4 on 4 off Not all friendly staff Good links to personally

One way

Work for these clowns they expect you to do them favours for example overtime at the last minute. When you have a problem they ignore all emails text messages . Wages wrong all over the workforce and your lucky if its put right. 15 hour shifts in someplaces and not the correct time off after. I have worked with them to help out in busy times but its all one way .

Pros

Cons

Manaagement

Draining

For how little your paid and how underappreciated you are at the workplace, combined with their radioactive if you and how you're treated as a worker, I can honestly say nobody in the entire factory enjoys this job.

Pros

Plenty of overtime

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bidvest Noonan with

Learn about Bidvest Noonan in Derry

• Bidvest Noonan
  • Derry
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?