Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews in London

It is a company that can offer a good start for your career. However, If you are looking to progress or at least learn new skills, it will be very difficult as there is a lack of initiative.
Currently at a huge site, things were good untill a new Area Manager came. doesn’t pay enough. HR is of no help. Area Manager doesn’t even know anything about site yet makes numerous changes that make life harder. Too much work for very little money. No space to move up or forward. Management is good. Area manager and HR are of no help and biased. Staff that have been there longer are favoured.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No right to a family life
Everyone is out to blame everyone else here. Not even a smell of any teamwork. Definitely one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. So glad I have left them,
However, the worst is they try to steal your holidays allowance. I work 42 hours minimum a week but Bidvest want to pay 8.4 hours holiday per day. I had not choice but take Bidvest to court.
Pros
nothing
Cons
all the above. avoid avoid avoid
Good company to work for was able to build my skills in a professional environment which included fire awareness communication skills permits reports.
Excellent service Very good environment, they do give credit to they workers! Never miss one day in your pay allowance. Always celebrating and praising the staff for the best. Grateful opportunity!
Bom ambiente, pessoas trabalhadoras e amigáveis. Gostei de trabalhar nesta empresa
Poor pay for London and management badly trained. Very sad such a big company cannot provide staff with support and training to be able to fulfill roles. Disappointed! I spent 6 months with this company and NEVER AGAIN!
thought it was a good company to work for until i was dismissed .. I Worked at 2 London wall place .. I put a grievance and all evidence was covered up. if your a site manager, you can come in late, falsify records saying that you have done checks when you were on holiday , not once but on 3 different dates . Back dated the checks for 3 months even thou he had never done it once . Lie to the clients and submit documents that either been cut and paste from other sites and when you redo it for him , instead of thanking you, he sends an text saying that you rub him up the wrong way and that's why he doesn't give you the credit you deserved and when you come back to work, you find out that you are under investigation and dismissed . Also its fine to commit plagiarism and put it down as your work when completing the risk assessments on site. He can swear at you and when you show the evidence , they say he has been spoken to . I was suspended when I told HR that he was breaking the data protection act and on the day i was going to send the evidence to hr . he suspended me from site and they allowed him to do it and i was unable to send gather the evidence needed Any noonans senior management.. i am willing to show you the evidence if you are interested . Because it was sweep under by ultimate security . .
I learn a lot of things in this company, lots of experience, I dealing with 13 people we work as a team.I have to organize daily work and cover people who is not attending.I love to work with people and am not scare of responsibilities.
Since Ultimate Sold the company to Noonan they have not come and introduced themselves to the old ultimate staff they’re all based in Belfast and Dublin you can’t get through to payroll everything is done by emails you feel like your talking to rebots and all your correspondence emails are auto responses, wages is either on time or a day or 2 late management have no clue what they’re doing a bunch of cowboys uniform takes months to arrive, bonuses are paid late, you can’t get any training as it’s down to budget and no training officers everything is subcontracted
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
Only way to move forward is if you know management or are related to them. Constantly have to fight for minimum contracted hours. Children getting supervisor jobs as they are friends with management. Pay consistently incorrect never get a penny back. Over time never paid No sick pay at all!!!!
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
All of above
The company is really good, i never have problems about payment, and the machines is really good, i just leave the job, because de company finish the contract and change of company
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
4 hours per day
Everything okey, good salary, nice people, not so hard job, every day we start 10am and finish 1 pm. We have to work fast. Management it is good and friendly.