Bidvest Noonan

Working at Bidvest Noonan in London: 27 Reviews

London27 reviews

bidvestcontractwageshiftstaffbadmanagersupervisor

Awful

Don’t do it. People stab u in the back. Management are two faced. And colleagues report you to gain a pay on the back. Pay wasn’t great and expected to much from employees

Great company

Great company 👌 good management Never had any problems with payment Work is not easy lot's of standing front of house but I'm working with nice team

Insights into Bidvest Noonan

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

We work fairly well with each other.

I am happy at my work Place and am grateful I had the opportunity to work there since 2015.The Company is good to work for if you are dedicated, a team member and you are serious with your work.

Pros

We do not get free lunches. But the staff room has kitchen facilities for our use.

Cons

I don't have an issue with working 12 hours because I Prepare myself well for that .l

Fast-paced and competitive environment

Fast-paced and competitive environment. Favouritism especially amongst the Irish contingent. There are some nice people within the organisation but working in the FM industry is hard.

Advice

Bidvest are a great company however if you make a complaint or whistleblow about a line manager, they do not investigate and alternatively your the one who gets punished and the line manager has the last laugh. This is a shame and perhaps next time when someone whistleblows, they will investigate properly instead of losing the contract and letting down the staff who complained about there line manager. I am sure they have learnt from this mistake.

Avoid if you can, there are better security companies out there

A typical day could be an account manager shouting at you down the phone then his fellow account manager trying to give me advice when I had already told them I was leaving.I learned that the least I can do is warn people to stay away from this company as account managers will and do go over your head and behind your back to speak to the client and not involve you especially if its a new client, what they say goes. Avoid

There is no environment for work at bidvest noonan

I will leave this company soon as a security officer getting a pay rate less then the retail shop staff this is insane and disrespectful for an officer .

Bad company

Badly managed lied to all the time no prospect of moving up no help no training tried to move to another site that got rejected due to being understaffed

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Senior management

Toxic work environment

Everyone is out to blame everyone else here. Not even a smell of any teamwork. Definitely one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. So glad I have left them,

Low pay long hours avoid avoid avoid

However, the worst is they try to steal your holidays allowance. I work 42 hours minimum a week but Bidvest want to pay 8.4 hours holiday per day. I had not choice but take Bidvest to court.

Pros

nothing

Cons

all the above. avoid avoid avoid

Overall working for Noonans is enjoyable all though it can be quite hectic at times, never any problems with pay

Day to day working tasks always vary, you have busy days, you have quiet days but no 2 days are the same. From front of house to patrols to loading bay you always have enough to keep you busy

Pros

plenty of work, always paid on time

Cons

Shift patterns can be tiring

Good company!

It is a very large company and everything depends on your manager so that you can work organized. As housekeeping, I had to replenish the kitchens, set up the meetings and collect plates and cups on each floor to put them in the washing machine, maintain cleanliness and order as well as in the bathrooms.

Professional

Managers were professional and responded promptly to front line staff. On a typical working day, front - line staff and supervisors worked in a team.

Productive and professional

Good company to work for was able to build my skills in a professional environment which included fire awareness communication skills permits reports.

Good company.

Excellent service Very good environment, they do give credit to they workers! Never miss one day in your pay allowance. Always celebrating and praising the staff for the best. Grateful opportunity!

Excellent Work Ethics and Good Ambience

Noonan is a people friendly company. The Corporate Ethos is very good. Training facilities need to be more class friendly instead of filling out forms. Mentoring of junior staff members to ensure that TUPE Conditions are strictly adhered to.

Poor pay and management

Poor pay for London and management badly trained. Very sad such a big company cannot provide staff with support and training to be able to fulfill roles. Disappointed! I spent 6 months with this company and NEVER AGAIN!

Good Starting Point

It is a company that can offer a good start for your career. However, If you are looking to progress or at least learn new skills, it will be very difficult as there is a lack of initiative.

Good

That was very helpful on my learning on the cleaning industry they give me the opportunity to manage a big team of workers and that experience will help me on my next job

Never again worst company ive ever worked for

Since Ultimate Sold the company to Noonan they have not come and introduced themselves to the old ultimate staff they’re all based in Belfast and Dublin you can’t get through to payroll everything is done by emails you feel like your talking to rebots and all your correspondence emails are auto responses, wages is either on time or a day or 2 late management have no clue what they’re doing a bunch of cowboys uniform takes months to arrive, bonuses are paid late, you can’t get any training as it’s down to budget and no training officers everything is subcontracted

Pros

Hourly rate

CWR account -stay away

If you want less stress do not applied for Noonan account IWM, it has a very uncaring and bullying view towards staff. Floor managers are bullied and not supported by the senior managers across the board. saved your yourself from stress.

Pros

being paid every two weeks

Cons

dont applied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement