Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews in Manchester

Manchester5 reviews

bidvestcontractwageshiftstaffbadmanagersupervisor

Awfull place to work

One of the worst employers i have worked for Senior Management have no experience in the cleaning industry they are all strait out universitywages all ways wrong

Cons

Not nice people to work for

People in a position of power within the company think there gods avoid the place at all costs or they will just because a huge stress in your life. Avoid

Pros

Noon

Cons

Rubbish employer

Insights into Bidvest Noonan

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Bad management

No training, have to fight to get your holiday pay, work life balance is a joke. Can't put all the blame on Bidvest as these problems were here when they brought out Axis. They will also cancel your holidays at short notice and come out with rubbish that they are at full capacity and don't have enough cover guards.

Pros

Cons

Everything mentioned above

A Great Company.

The company always looked after for my wellbeing, provided the staff with everything to perforn my job in a professional way (uniforms, ppe, a very nice online training package) and most important gave me the chance to learn new things and to advance in many aspects of my role. Always had a friendly and professional relationship with my Site Manager, Area, Regional and Contract Directors. It has been a great experience working with Bidvest Noonan.

Pros

Good incomes, flexible, great jobsite, great team.

Cons

Nothing to complain about

Decent rate of pay and decent work place

In Manchester they are decent to work for. they have good rates of pay and can get shifts covered if you want time off. Worked covering sites for 1 year then got a permanent site. Manager was always in contact even at weekends and nights.

Pros

pay. manager. sites.

Cons

Security work is long hours!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bidvest Noonan with

Learn about Bidvest Noonan in Manchester

• Bidvest Noonan
  • Manchester
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?