Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Noonan wasnt a bad company to work for, it's a pritty big company they had alot of sites they worked on. Hours were hard to come by I worked part time for a few months and left for something permanent.
I have worked with company for almost six years. I have been fortunate to have a great manager and supervisor. They train staff very well in all aspects of the job especially now with our current situation amidst the covid 19 pandemic.
I have had experience in multiple different locations including a bus station, bank and school. Shifts can be short with lots to do but there is plenty of time given for you to be able to do. The area manager I have deals with a lot of issues you call him about and tries to find solutions with you and for you.
Pros
Set hours each week
Cons
Short shifts
For as long as I worked, there was no system as to who does what and when. The amount of work you needed to do in the time that was given was way too much.I'd be almost running around trying to get things done in time. The official hours set in the contract was 16 per week yet I would always have too start working 10 min early and would finish working 10 or 15 min after the end of the shift which would add up to two or three extra hours per week which I did not get paid for.Stay well away from this company.
Pros
Conveniant location
Cons
Pay too low for the amount of work, unethical work environment
No communication DO NOT WORK FOR THESE Got nothing else to say about these Just a bunch of cons Keep well away very poor management Don’t help or support you in any way
Pros
Cons
Bunch of cons
advertising jobs but never read your cv never reply to emails or phone calls,another agency that dont do anything all you get is call the HR department but you never get a call back. Bidvest Noonan your one of the worst no structure, management is poor. Not flexible to ideas your thought dont count. No accentives no proper training Turn over is really bad always recruiting as employees are always leaving.
Pros
leaving
Cons
starting
Worked for Bidvest Noonan for just over a year. I am a school cleaner. Management are good and can get in touch with them when you need anything, unlike some other companies that I have worked for.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Unsociable hours, Could be paid more
If you had a problem the higher staff didn’t want to know. They cut you off till you were isolated. Have no appreciation of good staff. So short staffed using them to do jobs not trained for. Chosen few did nothing others did everything
Excellent service Very good environment, they do give credit to they workers! Never miss one day in your pay allowance. Always celebrating and praising the staff for the best. Grateful opportunity!
Worked for a year and it was good found abit nervous at first because was new but after I was settled I got to know everyone within TransLink so started to feel comfortable.
Seems to me when noonan get a big contract they promise you more hours for example I worked over the portrush golf open for a full week 1qhiur shifts and was prom more work to follow once the golf was over I never heard back same thing every week next week shud be word back no management at all that is professional
DO NOT work for noonans in newtownabbey northcott , not ownly will it depress you . but theres a good chance you wont get days off or holliday pay , the boss talks about the staff and is really bad to work for , this job is forever online , witch is a bad sign
Pros
your 1 day off if your lucky
Cons
everything else, the manager is the worse part of the job
What a bad company , stay away unless your desperate for work . No structure, no knowledge,no communication what so ever. STAY CLEAR ..... "managers" couldn't manage a toilet break . Structure off company is so poor its a laughing stock with in the NICS ....
Pros
contract ending soon
Cons
to my knowledge none .
Very good company do the best for there staff good places of work always give you that chance to better there self would recommend them to anyone very good
I have been to 1 job need to attend 1 hour in training and 1hour in meeting. Different days I'm talking about. Its 4 hours jobs. Mean 3 hours left to catch up all cleaning work. We got pay to listen to this people. Or someone complaint they also got to tell you in office. I dont know if this is good ideas and spent time on talking often and not cleaning. And it's very unorganised I think there. Just have interview before got this job. we did wait for 1.5 or 2 hour just to attend interview and not many people went for. All waiting game there. They do pay on time ok and have no problems. Gave people holiday and book it and share this with other 20 cleaners in that big building. This is worst experience in 1 if job with Noonan. Doesn't mean other job is worst not all is bad. That big place it's not good. Didn't stay on there.
Pros
Holiday 28 days
Cons
Have hours but location isnt handy for bus. And no break for cleaner
The boss talks in such a bad way to the staff . Follows you around everywhere. Talks about the staff . Not much time inbetween shifts . You will be rushed as your doing your work while the boss stands over you then will complain if it's not perfect. New staff come and go a lot I've never seen anything like it . DO NOT WORK FOR NOONANS!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything is a con at noonans
Under managed jobs change daily to suit supervisor needs, picks at your job.all equipment like cloths, mopheads and colour coding equipment washed by hand together very un hygienic as they reuse for toilets and dusting and restaurant etc. My self and another person left due to stress and supervisor at our heads.company payed 7.83 every 2 week paid on time.
Pros
Good workers and always paid
Cons
Management /supervisor attitude really poor
Boss area manager and surveyors are a waste of time trust you like tush believe anything the staff say some staff get away with murder I some people get away with murder
Cons
I started with hi hopes and were destroyed by a bullying and intimidating supervisor, belittling in front of co workers and outside contract workers. The manager howse name rhymes with bent was atrocious wasn't prepared to listen to my issues.
Cons
could be better. not a bad job overall however it would seem that those of us who work hard to put the time in are let down by lazy collegues.you get that everywhere i suppose
Pros
easy work
Cons
wages
If I could give 0 stars I would nothing but a bunch of idiots running the place haven't a clue! Been waiting over a month for my p45. When I was working for them there was minimum supply of products no help what so ever, expected you to work miracles with 2 hands. Absolute bunch of clowns. Never get yourself involved with them.
Pros
nothinf
Cons
everything