Bidvest Noonan

Housekeeper9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews

bidvestcontractwageshiftstaffbadmanagersupervisor

Good company!

It is a very large company and everything depends on your manager so that you can work organized. As housekeeping, I had to replenish the kitchens, set up the meetings and collect plates and cups on each floor to put them in the washing machine, maintain cleanliness and order as well as in the bathrooms.

Cleaning Operative

Best management ever and good place to work if u come in and do the job as required.Hours are as discussed but it can changes ,but is managed with supervisor.

Insights into Bidvest Noonan

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Good to work for.

I work for noonan as a Housekeeper in tesco metro Belfast. There good to work for, hours and life balance is also great. If you are willing to do the extra shifts they are willing to give you first crack at them if and when there is any shifts going which is good. Down fall is that head office have attempted to try to wigle there way round not to pay me my proper wage a few times, When confronted about it they've said that I was over paid in my last pay. Which is lies other than that I have no complaints about the staff or supervisor I work with.

Pros

First crack at extra shifts if and when they are there and if you are willing to work them

Cons

Head office on a couple of occasions tried not to pay me my full wage for the hours I worked.

Stay away,

Working here is a sure fire way to find yourself in constant bad moods and lost of all drive, management talks behind all employees backs right down to personal matters, horrible rota rotation, constantly being pressured to do double your contract hours wile refusing to just give you more contacted hours and your hours may change without notice. Hated this job and anyone I know who worked here hated it too. AVOID!!!

Pros

You get to quit

Cons

Horrible management

They don’t pay

They don’t pay. Contact with management is impossible! There is only 2 people who wanna help .. manager is rude , cheeky and not professional!!! Work is not difficult but if someone don’t pay for it definitely is not worth it!

Terrible

Were do i start get offerd the job the supervisor very very broken english says i need to take my break on a 4.30 hour shift as i lose 30 mins of pay also tells me take as much breaks as u want just dont get caught no training provided gives a tour of shop and crack on also just look busy im not to sign in or out the man hasent a clue complete shambles

Pros

Do as you want

Awful

Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Treat you unfairly and make you feel so small. Not once have I ever been made to cry by a manager/head office apart from this company, it’s absolutely shocking excuse of a company

Pros

Short shifts

Cons

Treats you unfairly

Worst company

Worst company I have ever worked for.Lazy manager does nothing watches you working while she stands with a coffee in her hand.Pushes more work on you when she gets away with murder.Noonan run by a pile off gangsters all lie to cover themselves.

Pros

Cons

All liars

good company to work for

I started their last year as I wanted to only work part-time and I was offered this job which was completely different to anything I have ever done before but it suited me at the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bidvest Noonan with

Learn about Bidvest Noonan in popular locations

• Bidvest Noonan
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?