Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Working here is a sure fire way to find yourself in constant bad moods and lost of all drive, management talks behind all employees backs right down to personal matters, horrible rota rotation, constantly being pressured to do double your contract hours wile refusing to just give you more contacted hours and your hours may change without notice. Hated this job and anyone I know who worked here hated it too. AVOID!!!
Pros
You get to quit
Cons
Horrible management
Were do i start get offerd the job the supervisor very very broken english says i need to take my break on a 4.30 hour shift as i lose 30 mins of pay also tells me take as much breaks as u want just dont get caught no training provided gives a tour of shop and crack on also just look busy im not to sign in or out the man hasent a clue complete shambles
Pros
Do as you want
Cons
Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Treat you unfairly and make you feel so small. Not once have I ever been made to cry by a manager/head office apart from this company, it’s absolutely shocking excuse of a company
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Treats you unfairly
Worst company I have ever worked for.Lazy manager does nothing watches you working while she stands with a coffee in her hand.Pushes more work on you when she gets away with murder.Noonan run by a pile off gangsters all lie to cover themselves.
Pros
Cons
All liars
Everything okey, good salary, nice people, not so hard job, every day we start 10am and finish 1 pm. We have to work fast. Management it is good and friendly.