Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews for Security Officer

When I got this job I was put on a rota that made me think to take a bed to work. After a while the shifts evened out and we had a decent rota but it can eat away at your life when someone takes annual leave. The job is slow, and can be very dull, has no career advancement whatsoever, the client ignores your reports and leaves things broken. But it’s somehow notworst job I’ve ever had. I have an office, heater, kettle, and don’t have to stand in the rain all day. Definitely an ok job, but NOT a career.
There used to be really good employee's at this company,but they managed to annoy all of them and they left,shame because they lost a lot of good staff in Belfast who are now supervisors managers etc
Pros
Cons
Rota changes nonstop, treated like dirt
Most other guards where getting double time for doing shifts when begged to cover I got nothing some even left around the same time I did and got they're holidays remaining paid to them like 3 4 hundred I got nothing and had about 35 days left as holidays
Pros
Double time bank holidays
Cons
Just a number they pick and choose, who gets paid what, when agreeing to cover but used me as a walk over
the company will punish you for soemthing other guards have done aswell then make lies up when they are investagating you and will not provide any phyiscal proof to back the claim up
Pros
Non
Cons
Tons
Coleraine university, Management have no training , no life skills and no basic communication skills. desperate for staff as no one stays or gets sacked for disagreeing with management , no help from headquarters
Pros
Cons
Everything about Noonans
Took £500 out of my last wage claiming it was for uniform....I received one jacket three T-shirt’s surly this doesn’t not amount to £500. Also I worked for over 6 months.
However, the worst is they try to steal your holidays allowance. I work 42 hours minimum a week but Bidvest want to pay 8.4 hours holiday per day. I had not choice but take Bidvest to court.
Pros
nothing
Cons
all the above. avoid avoid avoid
Good company to work for was able to build my skills in a professional environment which included fire awareness communication skills permits reports.
had a happy a fiancee before this job ,11 mouths of B.S manning team and manager coil in ray poor management family run business.i hate myself apply.
Avoid at at costs, the management are a joke, they try to rip you off with pay by changing the frequency of your paydates, from mothly to fortnightly to every three weeks you just dont know where you are with them.
Poor pay for London and management badly trained. Very sad such a big company cannot provide staff with support and training to be able to fulfill roles. Disappointed! I spent 6 months with this company and NEVER AGAIN!
In Manchester they are decent to work for. they have good rates of pay and can get shifts covered if you want time off. Worked covering sites for 1 year then got a permanent site. Manager was always in contact even at weekends and nights.
Pros
pay. manager. sites.
Cons
Security work is long hours!
Work for these clowns they expect you to do them favours for example overtime at the last minute. When you have a problem they ignore all emails text messages . Wages wrong all over the workforce and your lucky if its put right. 15 hour shifts in someplaces and not the correct time off after. I have worked with them to help out in busy times but its all one way .
Pros
Cons
Manaagement
This is a great company to start out if you have only got your license, you get to see slot in this business and you will find that out . The payment for a job like this should be better.
Pros
Likable workforce
Cons
Pay is minium wage, due to company taking over 50%
Absoultely terrible. Terrible management. Terrible wages. Long hours expected to work your hours and then some at short notice my advice to anyone would be stay away from these morons... if you are employed by them then leave.
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
The company itself is a con... no neee to say more