Bidvest Noonan
Happiness score is 46 out of 100
View all Bidvest Noonan reviews

Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Review

Promising start, but quickly degraded due to poor organisation.

The company clearly has internal issues. Pay department never paid my wages correctly even though I was salaried. The pay negotiated in the interview was not the pay that was delivered, even though I was informed pay rate was negotiatable. Struggled to get basic things like laptops and passwords. You can't talk to anyone over the phone, it has to be done through their internal mailing system which takes many days to get a response. I ended up being made redundant four months into the role along with four other people, my job was then advertised out a week later at a lower rate of pay and a lower grade title. It was the first time I'd ever worked for Bidvest Noonan, and unfortunately will be the last. My personal experience of them over the four short months I worked for them was extremely poor, definitely not a company that puts people first as they claim in their job advertisements.

Pros

Good work/life balance

Cons

Payroll department incapable of paying people correctly, communication with relevant departments was limited due to internal mailing system, overall organisation is poor.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun work good chats funny people love it always worked around my times people are lovely it’s just great really to work there so chilled and laid back

Have had nothing but positive experience working here, work hard and reap the rewards, management are fair and accommodating. Plenty of opportunity for overtime when it us available, career progression if you are interested.

Terrible Company. Steer well clear!

Awful Company to work for, they give you all the speil to lure you in,then once your working for them your doomed, you get no help and support whatsoever, there not passionate about there staff at all, they take on work that they can't commit too. Absolutely impossible to get hold of anyone when you need them. Left to work on my own for 2years as they couldn't find anyone else. So doing a 2person job for one person's wage. Steer well clear, you have been warned!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bidvest Noonan with

Learn about Bidvest Noonan in popular locations

• Bidvest Noonan
  • Promising start, but quickly degraded due to poor organisation.