Bidvest Noonan
View all Bidvest Noonan reviews

Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Review

Shuld Prolly Juss Sleep

The business model means they have financial incentive to keep the position filled over the short-term whilst management truly do not care about the long term prospects of individual sites. If you are an honest worker you will feel penalised for actually following instructions whilst those who choose not to bother have no consequences for their actions, are paid the same as you and in some cases given extra shifts. So if you like the idea of being paid minimum wage, to be associated with juvenile, dishonest co-workers, for a management that do not care and a business model doesn’t differentiate between good or bad behaviour then this company is the place for you.

Pros

Paid correctly and on time

Cons

Multiple

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Lack of help from Management

Badly paid job. Always paying different rates. Management of the poorest quality. Only met manager once in 10 months even though he promised to come each month. They do not care at all about your well being. No progression whatsoever here. Many emails sent to sort out pay still haven't sorted it out. Thank God I've left. Only good thing was the staff at lidl who helped me alot.
Same role

I never enjoy the company

They are no good company for it management he is not good and the site they don't respect security guard and they are not helpful with management at all.
Same role

Very good company to work for.

I’ve been working for Noonan’s now for over 4 years I’m a casual working working at various sites I’ve never had a problem with them the management can be a bit lax but other than that all is good. Wages are good and always paid correctly and also paid every fortnight which is handy also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bidvest Noonan with

Learn about Bidvest Noonan in popular locations

• Bidvest Noonan
  • Shuld Prolly Juss Sleep
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?