Biker Group

Biker Group Employee Reviews

4.9Pay & benefits

Good company to work for

So far I have had a really good experience working at biker group. Everything is well organised and there’s overtime available every week if you want it.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Best haulier I have worked for

This seems to be a very good company to work for, they treat their staff well and are very supportive of staff’s needs, including veterans.The HR support is excellent, this company has shown me some of the best HR support I have seen in my working life, the management are very knowledgeable and invested in their staff and the planners are outstanding.The fleet is up to date and well maintained.

Pros

Good fleet, wage, management and great HR

Cons

None so far

Good Place to Work

It is a very friendly and enjoyable workplace.The office is modern and the facilities are really good.You learn a lot, and everyone is very helpful.

Very good training.Lots of very experienced people working together to offer a great service.Good management.Great offices and facility’s.Other employees are all great.

Productive place to work

Beth the HR manager is so professional and very helpful .It is a good company to work for .everyone is very helpful I’m learning lots of new job skills My job role is different from week to week ,which I enjoy very much

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Very nice place to work, very supportive and kind colleagues. Would definitely recommend working here. You learn a lot about the industry, and it's very interesting.

Great workplace

I feel supported within my job role, everyone is helpful and willing to teach you and the work place environment is very pleasant to be in.Would 100% recommend and stated then to be an employer of choice!

Good employer

On a day to day basis work is great and varied and hard work is often rewarded and acknowledged. I started 15 years ago and was given training to help me go further in the job, I have been given a good rate of pay since I started which has increased throughout the years. The hours are reasonable and often overtime is available if wanted.

Pros

good rate of pay, socialble hours

Excellent company

Great team, continuous work and very good rates of pay. They are a family business that has the right values. I would highly recommend working for Biker Group.

Pros

Excellent rates of pay

Cons

Cant think of many

Good collegues

I've worked at biker group since last November. I found that my wages were reliably paid into my bank account and the wage was competitive in the field of groundworks.

Pros

41.5 hours per week paid

Cons

No wet weather gear provided for contractors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Biker Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

4.8Job security/advancement

Biker Group Reviews by Location

• Biker Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?