BJSS

BJSS Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Challenging but enjoyable workplace

On the whole BJSS is an enjoyable place to work with many training opportunities and seasoned senior developers willing to help out.The expectations of deliverables is quite high, but being surrounded by people who are very much at the top of their game helps to push things along.Most of the projects are interesting, although you don't get an awful lot of a say in which client(s) they assign you to.

Dynamic Employer

A great management team who genuinely care about their colleagues. Great benefits and people in every area of the business. You can express your opinions to senior managers freely and be heard .

Pros

Cons

for some managers long hours

Insights into BJSS

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Complex Problem Solving - Fully supported by Senior Leadership

Management was supportive and encouraged me to try new things, challenge the status quo within recruitment. Unfortunately my role was made redundant due to COVID-19 before I could really kick off some of the larger projects I had built up. I wish the team and company well and don't have any negative things to report.

Pros

Senior leadership team, office support, flexibility around working

Cons

Sometimes a little bit unstructured and finding our way in the dark

Wasn't at the company long enough to give a good impression

I wasn't there for long but for a grad position, the pay was excellent and the staff seemed exceptionally helpful and inclusive of new hires. There appeared to be a system of following the rules and going through proper chains of authority/escalation .

Good friendly and caring place to work

Good place to work. Cares about its people. Great modern working environment with kitchens with free tea / coffee and basic food and fruit etc. Good knowledge of up to date technologies and Agile practices. Driven professional people wanting to give the best for clients.

Dynamic working Environment

Lots of great challenges both professionally and personally. technically advanced projects that involved a breadth of knowledge and a good depth of technical capabilities to ensure a successful programme delivery.

Brief encounter

Very friendly, they know their stuff and very supportive and wanting to help when ever they could. Wasn’t there long enough to really have much input but did like what I saw and experienced.

Fun Workplace

Really enjoyed my time here, friendly employees and a great place to work. The people here made coming to work enjoyable and a they pleasure to be around.

Fun

It was fun working with my project team. Great people to work with. I really enjoyed my time there. I was only given a verbal notice to terminating my contract

Leading forward thinking company

Forward thinking agile experts.Experts in there field. Cloud, aws, azure, development. Project management. Development lifecycle. Agile agile agile all the way

Pros

Great culture

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BJSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare BJSS with

Learn about BJSS in popular locations

• BJSS