Black Point Recruitment

Black Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Loader

Really helpful got working 2 days after I registered with the agency and very supportive after mum passed away. Also very polite and caring and understanding

Pros

Early finish

They are bad payers.

Avoid!I worked under two different people for them, and they don't pay on time, but they blame the company you work at and you'll have to keep phoning for weeks to get your money.They sound like fraudsters when they talk to you, a bit slippery and say anything to get you working for them Hard to say if the company is going bust or they are pocketing the money, but they only care about getting paid themselves.If you want to work and not be able to pay your bills on time, this is the place for you.

Insights into Black Point Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Amazing Employers & Business Overall

I worked at Black Point Recruitment for around 6 months and it was honestly one of my best working experiences. The most loveliest directors and my line manager was ever so supportive as well as other colleagues. There’s no drama and certainly no judging. No question is ever a silly question at Black Point Recruitment. Management will always try and support you and will always find ways to help you improve the quality of your work. As an extra perk we only worked half a day on Friday! I had to leave due to personal reasons but I would honestly recommend them as one of the best employers I have come across yet.

Pros

Half days on Friday!

Cons

None whatsoever!

Great place

Very good place to work. Staff are friendly and very organised, they work hard to find customers and the place candidates within the roles. Dedicated team that answers to phones to staff and customers 24/7

Avoid at all cost

The job is easy but you will be messed about by the management and not get paid correctly. Id avoid this at all costs. Dont make yourself miserable and depressed.

Pros

Some of the workers are a right laugh

Relaxed but professional

Fantastic place to work! Best place i have worked, the company has a relaxed approach where we are treated like adults and as long as the work is done we get to leave early on a Friday, which gives a great work life balance.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Very friendly and 'family feel' company. Love working here as we are treated like adults and get to leave early on Fridays. Relaxed approach to work, understanding that productivity increases when staff are able to self manage.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

friendly professional recruitment business

I've had a few driving jobs with blackpoint and i always get paid on time. the management are quick to rectify any issues and they pay well too. i feel im part of a team when i use this recruitment agency keep up the great work

Pros

great pay rates

Cons

not any i can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Point Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement