Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park
View all Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park reviews

Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park

Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park Employee Review

Bully culture

Awful bully culture in upper management. Old management with outdated knowledge and opinions of animal care. They make staffs lives awful if they try to fight for improvements for the animals in their care. Such a shame as the place could be fantastic. Some great staff and fantastic animals.

Pros

Amazing animals

Cons

Horrible management with outdated opinions

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Poor Management

Personally my experince as a Zoo Keeper at Blair Drummond was a let down. Poor management over head of secton made me leave due to bullying and feeling wortless. Always made to feeling you are walking on egg shells if you do not bond quickly with memebers. Never met any other zoo keepers, only in passing. No one ever spoke. A bit of a cold reception into the job even though I had been volunteering for over a year and a half. that aside, working with the animals was a fantatic experience and one I shall treasure for a long time! Need to work out the poor management and bring in some good enforcement and productive structure. And I was on a salary lower than some resturant/ amusement staff even though I was working with dangerous animals.

Pros

a great experience, some people are great

Cons

the worst people always make the good leave, shifts, low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement